1/32 Saab J21

That seemed to work so here are some more piccies:

p-47m011.jpg

p-47m010.jpg

p-47m009.jpg

p-47m008.jpg

This is the structure of one of the booms:

p-47m014.jpg

These are all the pics I have at Photobucket at the moment, I am sitting at work right now so I don´t have access to my own computer.

Short story about the build: Started this in 2009 with the fuse and have been working on and off (mostly off) on it since then. I am planning to make a master of this and my first intention was to cast it in resin but that is quite expensive as i understand? An option would be to cast it in fibreglass reinforced epoxy which I have previous experience in. Well I have to get back to work but if anyone is interested I can tell you more later.

/Stoffe

Lovely work Stoffe :speak_cool: :thumbsup: :speak_cool: (This is yet another one of the Saab aircraft that I intend to kit at some future point in time, and yes, it will come in AJ21, J21 and J21R variants! :D).

Derek

Thanks for all the comments guys. Thomas: I would love to make kits of this in some form in the future, but there is a big step left for me in just finishing the master. Female vac moulding sounds interesting but I know nothing of this process. At least I should be able to make some moulds in reinforced epoxy resin to cast a few copies.

/Stoffe