4 days delivery, new Wingnut Wings record!

seiran01

Give it a break! Insert smiley face.

Did wing nuts fly it over themselves? No it was god awful airmail/ USPS/ royal mail.

I am delighted it's arrived and can't wait to see you build it, but in all honestly it's hardly worth a thread of its own, as we have literally hundreds of these threads on model fora, as if wnw were the new airmail messiah. It's not them. Email your post office .

Edited by DrDave

Doc, Huzza!!!!!!!!!! The P.O. did it's job after WNW got it there!!!!!! Prolly had a tailwind. Hooray the jet stream!!!!!! The kit got from down under in less time than it took to sink the Guerriere.

At least you got yours quickly. I have a shipping notice from May 30th, but according to the website the item still hasn't been picked up yet. 6 days and hasn't left the warehouse yet. Normally they are much better than that, but not this time. Usually about 10 days. I order from them a lot, sometimes in quick succession. I have had the first item ship, and have a second item overtake the first in transit.

• 7 months later...

Damn, that makes the km gone very fast given the distance between New Zealand to Virginia.

I've received a dispatch mail on january 15th, but the NZ post office website still say "not yet tracked" 1 week later.... Maybe it's not a trackable parcel, and the number just a reference number.

Edited by Zero77