WNW Junkers J.1

jeroenpeters

NICE!

I cant believe how I missed this one??

Great work Jeroen. Ive always thought the "tank" was a cool model and thought as one of the WnW kits with 0 (or at lease way less) rigging it may have attracted newbie bipe and WWI people.

Either way, watching for more!

NICE!

I cant believe how I missed this one??

Great work Jeroen. Ive always thought the "tank" was a cool model and thought as one of the WnW kits with 0 (or at lease way less) rigging it may have attracted newbie bipe and WWI people.

Either way, watching for more!

I'm with Brian. Can't believe I missed it. Totally awesome build ! Can you say "real" ?................Harv :popcorn:

Guest Peterpools

Jeroen

Holt Cow, Awesome progress. The weathering is right on the money and the medal going on the base, is going to be a knock out!

Keep 'em coming

Peter :popcorn: :popcorn:

Hi Jereon, I was going to be flippant and write something silly but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I truthfully think this is one of your best .. the colour modulation is fabulous, even at this early stage so I can't wait to see how much further you will go with this.

Thanks,

Grant

Jeroen

Patience of a Saint!

Keep 'em coming

Peter

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Thnx Jerry, Peter,

The decals in the fuselage pose no problem. The decals that cover the corrugated surface however...

I've read I'm not the only one experiencing this:

http://www.hobbybokhandeln.net/?p=5041

Anyway. With the help of lots of Micro Sol and a hairdryer I've got 3 of the total 6 crosses on....

I've side stepped a moment to fix the landing gear. Bit of chipping and washes. Only the elastic bands need a wash and then it's ready to go on.

F967A908-933F-4AED-A72E-B2374A67D390-951-0000008921D3C959.jpg