Mig-29 UB Iranian Livery

kaiyudsai

THanks..... LOL.... I didnt know if this was one of those forums where people are really closed and stand off ish to new faces...... But it seems pretty laid back..... thanks for the kind words..... I def dont mind critique.... and suggestions.... Im the kind of modeler that is always looking for ways to improve ....Its amazing how much you can learn from others...... I used to beuild years ago... back before the internet..... the net sure has changed the face of this hobby.... for the better.......

Thanks.... I really liked this scheme.... Im happy with the final result... but i must say the kit was tricky... Unfortunately its the only decent Mig-29 kit in this scale....(Academy).... Academy kits always need alot of AM to be pulled off ....The Flanker kit was similar.... very tough joins and scant detail..... but a decent fuselage.... I still need to add the finishing touches... I have some Archer missles coming in today so I will add those and 2 AA-10's to finish this build..... then I need to add the static dischargers and we're done... Cheers...