looking for new ideas

ironwolf80

Hello from Maus Werx! Just finished the "how to build" six DVD set on the Hasegawa 1/32nd P-40E and am looking for ideas on my next DVD set.

I am working on the Zouki Mura Skyraider but what should be next? Already did the Fw-190A6 also.

Thanks for your input.

Maus Werx

www.mauswerx.com

Wow...what a huge range of products.

I did laugh when I saw the diorama products. I imagined you'd have to reassure some that its not that whacky tobacco for smoking!!

How do you pick what to do Dekker? Do you choose topics based on your interests, a theme, a particular kit or on what the market is perhaps building? So much to choose from now.

Cheers Matty

1/32 B-25...

Agree with Andy on this one.

Just MHO but the He 111 seems like it has had a lot less fervor around it than the B-25 (not to mention its about the bloody ugliest thing I ever laid eyes on but thats a different matter) . The Mitchell, no matter who is producing it in 32nd, seems like one of the most anticipated kits in a long time. Not sure how easy eval copies would be to get of it, but it also seems like it may be more of a challenge (aka more detialed/more parts) to put together for the average joe than the He 111, thus garnering more buys of the DVDs. Just thinking out loud....................

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha