AIM Ground Equipment

Kagemusha

Sure, I'm considering different options to make a credible but simple air pipe, certainly not the Hasegawa.....

This is an example still very provisional, will be the only model NOT designed in CAD ​​because I started working for some time, will be completed with a female figure.

mj1g.jpg

I'm loving this ! Can't wait. Probebly ending up with a couple myself.....Harv :thumbsup:

This is the Coleman Tug I remember most and was on every TAC base from the 1950's until??

When I was contracting with McDonnell Douglas in Saudi Arabia in the 1980'sthe RSAF were using them; not sure when they left the USAF inventory.

It would be great to have this available in 1/32.

3B9AD680_3d1d640eb3ffc358af10154a005db48e_3.jpg

3B9AD680_313d3dfd9e1fe843b37ec0962f74b8b5_3.jpg

• 2 years later...

Did anything ever come of the Coleman and dash 60 GPU ?

Hannants have had them, and the decals to go with the items, as "Future" for some considerable time...

http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/index.php?adv=1&product_category_id=&product_division_id=&manufacturer_id=362453&product_type_id=&code=&scale_id=953&keyword_search=&setPerPage=25&sort=0&search_direction=0&save_search_name=&save_search=

Ditto Videoaviation's once proposed dash 60 on this thread. Really love the MJ-1 he's done.

Cheers

Tony

Yes they are still under-way - everything has been delayed by the illness and death of my wife last year. Consequently there has been a mass of catching up to do.

Most of this year has just been restocking existing kits for Hannants together with some new stuff (RAF groound equipment for the V-bombers).

Hope this explains things.

Neil