1/32 Me262A-1a/U4 Kanonenvogel Conversion......Finally

Scott Negron

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

got my conversion set today, it´s made for the Trumpeter kit. The large nose part is a converted copy of Trumpeters kit part. There are no instructions in the box. The quality of the parts is very good. I´ve sent a message to Mr. Schatton with a translated summary of your ideas to solve the problems with the payment a few days ago, but there´s still no reply.

Greetings, Heinz

I emailed him as well about PayPal and it sounds like he's going to do it:)! I'm working on the instructions. I just got my copies Tuesday and am in the middle of finishing the rest of my basement but that should be a good diversion! He's also looking into the missing gear doors for 111899. Finally, decals for V 083 are being made my my friend Keith (Red Pegasus Decals).

Anxious to start seeing some of these being built!

Best regards,

Scott

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like there are some missing parts in my 2 copies!!! The gear doors I made for 111899 (metal nose that saw service with JV44) are missing. Also, there should be 2 sets of small gear door retraction arms, and there's only one. I've contacted herr Schatton a bunch of times but haven't seen an answer yet, nor the parts, nor the balance of what he ows me. I'll keep you all posted, and if this continues you will see this released properly elsewhere:)!

On a positive note, I can get decals made for V 083, so email me if you're interested (it's going to be a few bucks a set).

Best regards,

Scott

He's not responding to me any more. I guess he decided to give himself a discount by not paying me the agreed amount (which he suggested BTW). So, off to Florida my work goes for production here, and yes, they take PayPal:)!

I just got the decals from Red Pegasus and they are very nice. I can ship them for $4.00 a set, email me if interested at scottnegron@comcast.net. Yes, I take PayPal (LOL)!