F4 Phantom Group Build

phantom

Ok, there seems to be some interest in this build so here goes:

Start date: 02/01/2011

End date: 12/31/2011

You can add as much AM stuff as you wish or just build it out of the box or you can do a "what if" if you want. It is up to you guys if you want a vote as to the best one or just have everyone who wants in to send pics in.

Any more suggestions are welcome.

Happy Building

Mike

I jumped the gun a little, since I'm ready to start something new after the Greek Viper. Just sanding off the raised panels on the Tamiya F-4C fuselage and fitting D-Mold intakes. I promis I'll build slow....

C

Hey guys, care to hold off for a tick? We're trying to organise the next round of official LSP GBs, and if there's enough interest in this one, it could well be neatly expedient for us to make it such. Just have to make sure no one objects to such a move.

Kev

Hey guys, care to hold off for a tick? We're trying to organise the next round of official LSP GBs, and if there's enough interest in this one, it could well be neatly expedient for us to make it such. Just have to make sure no one objects to such a move.

Kev

Kev,

I think the 2 GB needs to have new sunject so this could be one of these I guess.You can also eventually call this "twin engines jets" or even "twin engines" GB if you want to just slightly "open" the GB little more.

Just my 2 cents,

Loic

Edited by Loic

how about finishing russ´groupbuild before we start a new one? it has been more than two months now since it closed.

Yes, this needs to be done too, though starting another one isn't necessarily contingent upon it. There are still some active builds in it though, believe it or not.

Kev

Sounds interesting to me as well, but the F-4 im planning is an F-4S and required some additional AM (slat set / cockpit / under-fuse stiffener set / wing tip set) so if no AM or OOB only is the situation then I will likely be out................would just have to be the right timing as I may be starting a B-25 soon.... :D

Brian

OK fellas, looks like we got the go-ahead to make this official. I'll set it up over the weekend, and it'll run for the rest of the year. We'll make it no holds barred - the only rule is that it has to be a 1/32 (+) Phantom.

Kev