Hawker Hurricane 11c 1:24

Ripaman

Richard, this is some of the finest model engineering I've seen. Just fantastic stuff.

Kev

Thanks alot for your kind words again Kevin, it is going slowly but I don't want to rush it now.

Regards

Richard

I just read through thus thread today. There comes a time in our lives when we have to accept our limitations. I have finally accepted that, when it comes to building models, although I enjoy the hell out of it, I suck.

Ian

Hi Ian, everyone could do this if they have the tools, drawings and patience, more patience, and last thing if they want to do it, I know it is not for everyone but I enjoy it immensely, but thanks for reading my WIP all the way through, I hope you enjoyed it.

Regards

Richard

Edited by Ripaman

Holy ****....this is just beautiful ! :bow: Some of the most amazing craftsmanship I have ever seen. Thank you for showing us how ! :punk:

:popcorn:

vaughn

Hi Vaughn, I watched your build of your space craft and that was a beauty, you have the same amazing craftsmanship, I really appreciate your kind words.

Regards

Richard

I'll second that comment....

Hi Ron,

You survived the wind storm today, man was that something else, it was good to just stay in the model room.

Again thanks for commenting on my slowwww build.

Reagards

Richard

Very smart work, Richard.

I like that cable conduit. The front has a lead-in. There is no lead-in on the back face although there is a cable opening. Do you know why that would be?

What did you use for your silver fasteners?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Mark

Hi Vaughn, I watched your build of your space craft and that was a beauty, you have the same amazing craftsmanship, I really appreciate your kind words.

Regards

Richard

Thank you Richard, coming from a man of your ability I'm honored.

Cheers

vaughn

Fantastic modeling. Again great progres :party0023:

Progress is slow, as you very well know with what you are doing, I am not sure how many pieces I have discarded because I did not make it right, there are still some pieces that I would like to redo but I will leave it, had to saw cut some of the frame on the weekend due to just a bit out when I placed the tailplane, then my hands broke the foot stirrup mount brackets and they went to the floor gods, my wife came into the room and gave me a weird look because I was on all fours trying to find them :rofl: must of looked real stupid, she just shook he head and walked out without saying nothing :huh: . I could have asked to help me find :lol:

Regards

Richard