Hawker Hurricane 11c 1:24

Ripaman

Hi Everyone,

On my last batch of photos I made the bracket in the middle which held the cables and I made it too big in width, so I have now made it to the right scale and added the top one, then added the bracket which goes under the radio which also holds the cables, also added the frame work for the retractable foot stiirup. Machined a small pully wheel and made the bracket to hold it. Getting closer to be able to paint the frame, just a few more brackets here and there.

IMG_5113.jpg

IMG_5116.jpg

IMG_5115-1.jpg

IMG_5114.jpg

IMG_5110.jpg

IMG_5111.jpg

IMG_5118.jpg

IMG_5119.jpg

Until next time.

Regards

Richard

Sooooo, let me see here.

It looks like you are going to wire up the stirrup to the flappy handhold in the fuse to get the

mechanism as per the 1/1 craft?

If so that is cooler than the coolest thing at the world championships of cool.

Boy you must have the patience of a saint!

That's it! Saint Bonk! :evil_laugh:

Awesome!

:rofl: saint bonkkkeeers now that made me laugh, trying to see what I can use for a bungie cord :evil_laugh: but I did find on the web some twisted cable .35mm (.013") which will look just right for the cables, bought from a modeling shop in Singapore.

Regards

Richard

Richard, you do know that you have crossed a threshold from which there is no return? You are in such an advanced stage of AMS that no medication known to man will every allow you to build ANYTHING out of the box again!blink.gif Oh, and by the way, I need your address. I'm sendin' You my Spitfire. You can finish it for me............bow.gif

Cheers,

Wolf

• 2 weeks later...

Love your work!!!!! :speak_cool: Just love it. Your scrach building is amazing. I do think that model makeink is in its best when you are working :party0023:

Thanks Marek I find your scratch building just as amazing.

Regards

Richard

Hey Richard, did anybody told you, you're crazy? :mental: . Ahhh, I see it was said many times, but it doesn't stop you :lol:

Beautiful detailing, and it seems there are no limits for you :clap2:

Yes Tomek, crazy, nuts, Bonkerrrs, saint bonkkerrs :rofl: :rofl: but as you say it wont stop me I am enjoying this build to much. Again thanks for looking in.

Regards

Richard

Richard, you do know that you have crossed a threshold from which there is no return? You are in such an advanced stage of AMS that no medication known to man will every allow you to build ANYTHING out of the box again!blink.gif Oh, and by the way, I need your address. I'm sendin' You my Spitfire. You can finish it for me............bow.gif

Cheers,

Wolf

Hi Wolf,yes I think I have crossed the threshold from which I will not return :rofl: am on meds now which is Canadian whiskey!!

Regarding your spit you dont need to send east your work is brilliant.

Well I have a small update and I mean small update,added the kick in foot step and bracket to hold it, it took me a couple of attempts and quite a few hours to build and finally satisfied with the look. Made it out of .003" brass shim, just have glue together and align with the outside skin.

IMG_5122.jpg

IMG_5123.jpg

IMG_5124.jpg

IMG_5125.jpg

Regards

Richard