1/32 Buccaneer

Grizly

Indeed.

Mr Song introduced it to us at the begining of January on this thread.

As per usual, no-one knows whether it will be Trumpeter or Hobbyboss releasing it or even when it will appear.

(Where's my Devastator? :) )

HI Guys

I don't want to be the one to say this but at this time no decision has been made with regards to the scale of the Buccaneer, The patterns were very early models which do not necessarily mean that it will be one scale or another. We will all have to wait and hope that 1/32 is the chosen scale, I am going to stick my neck out and say that I think it will be a 1/72 scale kit first then possibly 1/32 and finally 1/48

John

Unfortunately the lightning was based upon the flawed drawings from the Warpaint book I am not sure which drawings the Buccaneer are based upon, at the end of the day they work with what they can get and if the drawings are poor then this ends up being where all of the criticism comes from, certain individuals also take great delight in bashing Trumpeter but I do like the kits despite some of the errors.I have been modelling for some 39 years and can honestly say I have never found a perfect model and I have built a lot.

John

I will get off of my soap box now!!

at the end of the day they work with what they can get and if the drawings are poor then this ends up being where all of the criticism comes from, certain individuals also take great delight in bashing Trumpeter but I do like the kits despite some of the errors.I have been modelling for some 39 years and can honestly say I have never found a perfect model and I have built a lot.

Well said John!

I agree, a 1/32 Buccaneer is at the top of my want's list.

Perhaps we will have to wait a while but it may be better

for it to be released in a smaller scale first so that any possible "bugs" could be corrected for our scale.

Phil