1/32 Kettenkrad & Shinden 'Flight Set' from Zoukei-mura

JamesHatch

I'm in regular contact with the good folks at Volks/Zoukei-mura and they have supplied me with some pictures and info that hasn't been published anywhere yet regarding some new items to shortly be released.

A brand new Kettenkrad and a Shinden Flight Set are shortly open to pre-order. Check the info out HERE

I just hope ordering the Kettenkrad will be easier than the Ta 152, pity there's no tow bar.

no tow bar????

what's the point of it then??

if i wanted to re-enact Saving Private Ryan, i would do it in 1/35!

(half joking>>>)

N

I do have to say this set is perfect for me! I plan to do an in-flight diorama with the Shinden being pursued by an XP-55 (loved that plane ever since I assisted a wee bit on her restoration) and this is just ideal.

Model Gods are looking out for me today!

Matt

The Kettenkrad would be nice to my Ta 152 i have pre-ordered. Hit the order button yesterday, but than cancelled it: the postage is higher than the kit´s price! :evil_laugh: I am not going to pay around 50 Euros for a 9cm long Kettenkrad...

Thomas

The Kettenkrad would be nice to my Ta 152 i have pre-ordered. Hit the order button yesterday, but than cancelled it: the postage is higher than the kit´s price! :evil_laugh: I am not going to pay around 50 Euros for a 9cm long Kettenkrad...

Thomas

i know what you mean - their shipping prices are crazy - and for that money i personally can't justify it

i bought the 152 [artly because i figure at worst i make a profit on ebay, if i don't think i am able to do the kit justice / need cash again

Nick

And, on the other hand, i am not aware of a picture of Ta 152´s showing a Kettenkrad. And a towing bar, that is not part of the Kettenkrad kit in the moment, would make more sense with a Me 262 or Ar 234. Just my guess.

Thomas

I emailed them about the possibility of adding a Kettenkrad to my Ta 152 order, got the following reply;

"In regards to the Ta 152H-1 and the Kettenkrad, although these items are both scheduled to be available in Autumn, 2010, at this point in time, it is estimated that the sales dates for these items will be different.

As it is possible that the shipping dates of these items will differ greatly, in general we ask that customers do not place orders for these items together."

Can't see them selling that many.