Super Bug Bf 110G-4 Conversion

Mikester

Received my Super Bug Bf 110G-4 Conversion from Great Models yesterday. I am by no means a 110 experten so I can't comment on the accuracy. The moldings appear to be good quality but I did notice a few areas that will need a little TLC, 126 parts in total.

Cockpit/Sidewalls:

DSCF0255.jpg

More cockpit stuff:

DSCF0259.jpg

IP:

DSCF0260.jpg

Engine nacelles and tailplanes:

DSCF0257.jpg

Exhaust and Spinners:

DSCF0261.jpg

Radar arrays. according to the instructions you can do the FuG 212, FuG 220 and the FuG 218:

DSCF0262.jpg

Vacuform rear canopy and propeller blades (I only received five blades, looks like the end of the pour stub was broken off):

DSCF0263.jpg

hmmmm, have fun with those radar arrays is all i have to say!!!

:P :P :o

Yeah, they look a little tricky. I think a Schatton-Modelbau turned metal set may be in the works for this one.

Yeah, they look a little tricky. I think a Schatton-Modelbau turned metal set may be in the works for this one.

i was going to suggest them to you - appears you are already "in the know"! :P

• 2 weeks later...

I recently purchased the turned metal array from Design and Marketing, as I didn't receive a reply from Schatton and Modellbau for several weeks. I am going to be using it on my Me262B Night Fighter. They are a must once you compare them to the kit parts, as well as being much stronger.

I recently purchased the turned metal array from Design and Marketing, as I didn't receive a reply from Schatton and Modellbau for several weeks. I am going to be using it on my Me262B Night Fighter. They are a must once you compare them to the kit parts, as well as being much stronger.

who are they, Design and Marketing??

googling those words is a nightmare

who are they, Design and Marketing??

googling those words is a nightmare

Nick,

It took me a few moments to realize that your question and comment were serious -- and that Googling "Design and Marketing" does, in fact, produce an amazing number of useless hits. Therefore, I'm happy to offer you this link to Design & Marketing Int'l, a company in Houston, Texas, that I've always found to be a very reliable retailer of high-quality stuff. The design of their website is a bit unusual, but any effort one may need to invest in getting to know it is throroughly worthwhile.

Charles Metz

D&M are one of the sponsors of LSP and a link to their site can be found on the main page, postage to the UK is quite cheap and they get the stuff out fast.

must confess, i rarely visit the main page...

:beer:

Hey guys, since this thread was resurrected, just thought I'd let you know that Daniel from Superbug sent me out three replacement props immediately after seeing this same post at ARC.

thank you kindly Charles

i see now that Macbain meant he bought the Schatton stuff from D&M, rather than bought a radar array made by D&M...

:beer:

Much easier to find if you remember them as "Design & Marketing International," or D&MI. When you leave off the 'I' the words are too common! And, yes, their link is on LSP's main page.