Eurofighter in Primer Color

Pfuf

• 1 month later...

Hi back on the Eurofighter needed to get back in to this plane first the Intake realy need some work I try to glue the tunnel shut to the inside so I can get a nice radius in the edges like the real thing.

On the top of this intake there is a gape were on the real plane is a soort beam with holes that wil get a bit hard to make now I glued the body a little challenge.

have fun johan

post-5365-1277491282.jpg

Hi back on the Eurofighter needed to get back in to this plane first the Intake realy need some work I try to glue the tunnel shut to the inside so I can get a nice radius in the edges like the real thing.

On the top of this intake there is a gape were on the real plane is a soort beam with holes that wil get a bit hard to make now I glued the body a little challenge.

have fun johan

That's a very interesting method of 'reverse clamping' that I fully intend to steal... er... borrow from you now that I've seen it!

Thx all for the nice comments and now summer here in the Netherlands finally started using waterproof sandpaper is a joy.

I firts did try to make like on the real thing a slot that runs a gross the upper body of the intake now if you plan a head what I did not do you need to cut a little bit of the inside upper body and trying to do this now is to hard and I was hoping it will still leave room to see the holes this you can see did not work very well.

post-5365-1277752604.jpg

Now trying to get it beter I was so happy the thin plates I gleud inside they make the intake so nice I just fill it all and can live with out the slot.

the side wall's I did pay very little attention when I put them together no OO what a joy lol.

Used milliput two part epoxy and with water easly to shape it and nice base to get the big holes later used the brown putty smooth out and when ready I will spray a base coat then use very fine putty pfffff.

post-5365-1277753049.jpg

Now me and my Loud mouth :lol:

The paint patern is based on Panel lines now lol were are they :clap2:

looking at Photo's and some very basic drawings I came to this result first just pens lines the Red is frome the first try.

And that did not work so did some other work landing gear show that later and now just took up the work again and now I am happy will try to cut the lines tomorrow.

Have fun johan

post-5365-1277753435.jpg

Did a lott of work and not muche to show drilled out the flair holes no pic yet.

There are points on both sides believe for light still I see phot's were there is just a round plate on it so made them and the try to make the little plates on the tail were the wing root ends one side done and a bit happy of the result in real time these plates have a fine patern of holes this is how close I can get.

post-5365-1278179338.jpg

The front of the wing normaly blends nicly in to the top of the wing now did learn this on a revell build tread on ARC side so more work.

I can understand they did this becose when you choose to have the front slab closed this will be a very thin and impossible to get good out of the mold.

did fill this is two stages and a little extra spot repair.

So on to the under side get the panle lines on the wing root they did just a raised soort of panel like on the top side so that is a nice sunday morning job.

Have fun johan

post-5365-1278179859.jpg