NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

A Hornet and a Walrus!!

Wow, both so long overdue in our scale I thought they'd never get done?

Hope they follow it up with a Sea Hornet too!

Now then, about that Stearman............. :whistle:

I know, never satisfied!! :wicked:

Roy.

Hello Mirek,

I would take two, it´s such a pretty aircraft. But my fvourite aircraft is the Heinkel He-177, I hope you will do this also in 1/32 in the future.

Mirek, are you at the "GoModelling" show in Vienna at 10./11. March? If yes, is it possible to sell me a propeller of your P-63 kit, because I want to do the "Cobra I" race plane. It was a P-39 modified with the four-bladed P-63 prop.

Greetings from Vienna, Heinz

Andreas at XS Models makes a Cobra I ans Cobra II conversion with the wide bladed Aeroproducts props as the early P-63 blades are too skinny to be accurate.

Chris...

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

@Chris: thank you for this information, JohnB also sent a message about the prop, there´s also a conversion from redpegasusdecals

@Mirek: you see I don´t need the prop, but if you do the french markings I will need a second kit of the P-63. Thank you for offering the prop as a present.

Greetings, Heinz

Guest Vulcan32

Hello Mirek,

looks great, when will the Catalina be available? I would like to have one colourful(rescue) version and one with british markings. And when will the L-39, the Grunau-Baby and the P-63 in French service be available?

Greetings, Heinz

Hello Mirek,

looks great, when will the Catalina be available? I would like to have one colourful(rescue) version and one with british markings. And when will the L-39, the Grunau-Baby and the P-63 in French service be available?

Greetings, Heinz

Catalina app 12 2012, L-39 in app two month, GB II 3 month and Cobra 2 month

• 3 weeks later...

HpH published model of katapult for Arado 196. some photos here¨: http://amg.cdc.cz/index.php?VypisKategorii=53

And allsou is possible to orded ARADO !!! Price is 2900CZK. Order form is here http://amg.cdc.cz/index.php?VypisKategorii=52

here I sit with my second cup of coffee, seeing a catapult for an Arado, and in my mind I am picturing an Arado Jet on a catapult. Oh well, so much for brains. I guess you can't wake up what's not there.