NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

I'd get a Pe-2, as the finns had, if my memory serves me right, seven of those.

You're correct, Anders, the Finns did acquire several Pe-2's, which if memory serves, they used as reconnaissance aircraft (which the Soviets did also). Now get back to work on your B.4! :)

Regards,

Jason

You're correct, Anders, the Finns did acquire several Pe-2's, which if memory serves, they used as reconnaissance aircraft (which the Soviets did also). Now get back to work on your B.4! :)

Regards,

Jason

:) Soon. In a couple of weeks "the others" will move out of the house, and I'll move up from the cold and damp basement to the livingroom and set up a 40sqm hobby shop...

The Catalina looks great btw.

Any news or pics of the Grunau Baby IIb?

Anders

I have basic parts, fuselage, rudder, elevator, wings. Now will do surface and cocpit. I thing in march it could be done. I have not so much time for modeling now. Run new project in recruitmet field, and on mach our son will be born!!! And also i would like to finished AVIA BH-11 (1:32) and M-1C SOLOL (1:48) Both Czech planes.

I have basic parts, fuselage, rudder, elevator, wings. Now will do surface and cocpit. I thing in march it could be done. I have not so much time for modeling now. Run new project in recruitmet field, and on mach our son will be born!!! And also i would like to finished AVIA BH-11 (1:32) and M-1C SOLOL (1:48) Both Czech planes.

Congratulations on the baby, Mirek (the little boy, not the kit, although congratulations on that also)! Anders, nice to hear that you're being released from your dungeon and will have a proper modelling space. I just got out my B.4 and may start working on it again as soon as I finish four Lavochkins I'm working on (they're all in an unmentionable scale, I'm afraid).

Regards,

Jason

Edited by Learstang

Congratulations!

Looking forward to the Grunau.

Cheers

And on amg.cdc.cz you can see the newest project. Can you tell if we are on the right way?! It is SUPERMARINE WALRUS!!!

YES!!!!!! You are on the RIGHTEST of ways!!! :party0023: :party0023::clap2: :clap2: :frantic: :frantic::m0152: :m0152:

Ill buy one of these in a heartbeat!

I think were in business Andy!!!!

Cheers,

Brian