F 14A Tomcat in 1/18 scale

Marek

Helo to everyone!

I´m posting this becourse there was some asking, what hapens to that big Tomcat build of mine. Regret to my helth condition and threatment for this ilnes, I can not do any modeling right now. Hends are shakeing to much. :BANGHEAD2: I´m missing this build very much myself and I´m thinking that late sumer may be I´llbe well again to start again. Antil then. Keep your thobs up for me and be well yourselfs :please: :beer4:

Helo to everyone!

I´m posting this becourse there was some asking, what hapens to that big Tomcat build of mine. Regret to my helth condition and threatment for this ilnes, I can not do any modeling right now. Hends are shakeing to much. :BANGHEAD2: I´m missing this build very much myself and I´m thinking that late sumer may be I´llbe well again to start again. Antil then. Keep your thobs up for me and be well yourselfs :please: :beer4:

Health is always a main concern Marek, so take care of yourself first.

Our hobby/art is intended to bring us joy, not frustration, so the cat will be there when you are ready, and so will we. :)

Cheers, and take care of your self.

Brian

Agreed ! Health first. then joy. I hope you get better very soon and can get back to this wonderful build. Please look in on us when you can !.....Harv

Agreed ! Health first. then joy. I hope you get better very soon and can get back to this wonderful build. Please look in on us when you can !.....Harv

Harv, thanks very much. :thumbsup:

I too hope you feel better soon, take care of yourself and we'll be here when you are ready to continue. This build is one of the best I have ever seen!

Thank you Frank "Daywalker" fore kind words and psitive energi. In fact thanks to all of you for that positive energi. I do need a lot of thees to get well again.

And now when I get that positive energi from everywere I´ll be good as new in no time :party0023: :thumbsup:

Hi Marek,

Firstly, I want to wish you a rapid return to full health and sincere best wishes for the future

Secondly, how have I MISSED this build???

It's absolutely INSANE and your skills are extraordinary; turning your own shells and casings, the ammo chain link, the LED lights etc! Man, oh man! I'm just staggered.

And the size! it's almost big enough to jump in and take off.piliot.gif

I had a look at the manufacturers web-site and picked out at least 3 items I'll be hinting at near Christmas and Birthdays evil_laugh.gif.

I'm looking forward to seeing more but ONLY when you're fully recovered.

Best wishes and regards

Grant.

Hi Marek,

Firstly, I want to wish you a rapid return to full health and sincere best wishes for the future

Secondly, how have I MISSED this build???

It's absolutely INSANE and your skills are extraordinary; turning your own shells and casings, the ammo chain link, the LED lights etc! Man, oh man! I'm just staggered.

And the size! it's almost big enough to jump in and take off.piliot.gif

I had a look at the manufacturers web-site and picked out at least 3 items I'll be hinting at near Christmas and Birthdays evil_laugh.gif.

I'm looking forward to seeing more but ONLY when you're fully recovered.

Best wishes and regards

Grant.

Thanks a lot Grant, for your kind words :speak_cool: and positive energi :thumbsup:

Hoping you get well soon and the treatment side effects go quick. I am loving this Tomcat, and will really enjoy seeing it finished when you are better......it will mean more to us all as well.

Cheers

Anthony

Anthony, thanks a lot :thumbsup: you are very kind :speak_cool: