Huey Helicopter/ ITS DONE/FINISHED YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

shark64

dont know how i missed this thread up until now ;)

exceptional work, too bad all of the pics at the start of the thread cant be seen anymore

Hi

Thanks. I really dont know what why those photos are gone.

Anyway here are some from the beginning of the build.

It gives you an idea of what is being done to the Huey.

Thank for the interest

Oliver

huey041.jpg

huey253.jpg

huey239.jpg

huey367.jpgmedevachuey017.jpg

huey362.jpg

medevachuey336.jpg

medevachuey436.jpg

medevachuey101.jpg

medevachuey012.jpg

That is simply magnificent Oliver. Thanks for the retro pics i had totally missed the build. Is all the brasswork you doing or did you buy i as a set. It is lovely. the engine bay is way out and so is the avionics bay. you are great at working with brass. Keep this up!!

Hello Oliver, thanks for your effusive comments re: The Great Lump - I think your nuts too for all that tiny brass bending,

amazing patience and skill. If I have a go, I might be in touch for some tips.Cheers, Henry.

I will be more than happy to share anything I know with you.

thanks so much for the kind words.

Oiver

That is simply magnificent Oliver. Thanks for the retro pics i had totally missed the build. Is all the brasswork you doing or did you buy i as a set. It is lovely. the engine bay is way out and so is the avionics bay. you are great at working with brass. Keep this up!!

Hi

I buy brass rods, tubes in various thickness and various lenght. The brass sheets come in various thickness as well....they do have a set. Glad you like the retro photos.

Brass was really challenging at times.....no room for error. I wasted a lot of brass parts at the beginning......i still do

Glad you like the work

Oliver

wonderful work Oliver love the paint work it makes your realy great work stand out so muche more realy a jewel to have.

Johan

Hi Johan.

Thanks so much. My goal was to weather the Huey just enough to show enough aging....but not too much. Glad you enjoyed the paint work. thanks again for the interest

Oliver