Huey Helicopter/ ITS DONE/FINISHED YEEEAAAHHH!!!!

shark64

Thank you Oliver for kind words. I´m trying to build and I´ll not stop it. It gives me pleasure but it realy dificould to show something I did in here, where so many great modelers are. :)

Hi Marek

I understand. Showing your work to other modelers gives you feeback on your work. Someone might give you a tip on building or painting, you might give some feedback on someone's model too. I 'd love to see what you are working on.

Modeling is a big family and we all enjoy watching other modelers' work not matter what level they are.

Oliver

Thank you Oliver for kind words. I´m trying to build and I´ll not stop it. It gives me pleasure but it realy dificould to show something I did in here, where so many great modelers are. :BANGHEAD2:

Hey Marek, don't sweat it! I posted one of my very first builds after 20+ years not knowing any better. The build was junk, but the feedback and support I got was what hooked me on this site! Two years later I've moved all the way up to "slightly better than junk" and I still love sharing my work here. You couldn't buy the type of education you'll get here.

Oliver,

You work just gets better and better.

IMHO this is the best Huey build I have ever seen, bar none!

:wow: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2: :deadhorse: :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

Keep it up!

Barry

Barry couldn't have said it any better, Oliver! This is a masterpiece for sure.

Hey Marek, don't sweat it! I posted one of my very first builds after 20+ years not knowing any better. The build was junk, but the feedback and support I got was what hooked me on this site! Two years later I've moved all the way up to "slightly better than junk" and I still love sharing my work here. You couldn't buy the type of education you'll get here.

Thank you Dave for incurriageing words. I think You are apsolutely right. This forum is an gold mine of education for modeler.

Barry couldn't have said it any better, Oliver! This is a masterpiece for sure.

Hi Dave.

Thanks so much. Time will tell. I am trying to get done in time for IPMS Arizona(are you guys representing your site there ??).

There is so much more to be done on the Huey..

I love this site because you pick up new tips almost everyday.

OLiver

Oliver,

You work just gets better and better.

IMHO this is the best Huey build I have ever seen, bar none!

:wow: :yahoo: :deadhorse: :speak_cool: :punk: :m0152: :rolleyes:

Keep it up!

Barry

Hi Barry.

Thanks for that.

Hows your Crusader coming along???

Any new update.

Oliver

I am trying to get done in time for IPMS Arizona(are you guys representing your site there ??).

OLiver

While we won't have a table there, I certainly plan on attending and hopefully a few more will as well. Not sure if that'll count as 'representing' but I'll be the really big guy walking around with a LSP t-shirt on!

While we won't have a table there, I certainly plan on attending and hopefully a few more will as well. Not sure if that'll count as 'representing' but I'll be the really big guy walking around with a LSP t-shirt on!

Hi Dave

you will probably find me around the Helo tables. Maybe if no table for you guys how about a large banner with LSP on it.

Oliver

Hi Barry.

Thanks for that.

Hows your Crusader coming along???

Any new update.

Oliver

Working (still) on MERs for A-7 but looking to get back to the F-8 soon!

Barry

Working (still) on MERs for A-7 but looking to get back to the F-8 soon!

Barry

Hi BArry.

I cant recall if you are doing a US or French version of your F-8. I tried to find it in the site but no luck. If you are doing a French version I found a site called SKYRAIDER MODEL DESIGNS. They have some resin antennas and resin flaps .

In any case waiting for your next update.

Oliver

Hi BArry.

I cant recall if you are doing a US or French version of your F-8. I tried to find it in the site but no luck. If you are doing a French version I found a site called SKYRAIDER MODEL DESIGNS. They have some resin antennas and resin flaps .

In any case waiting for your next update.

Oliver

Oliver,

I am building a USN F-8 here's the link. http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=22179

Thanks for the site information.

Barry

Hi

Barry.

I know I am repeating myself but you've got talent in your fingers. I looked at you build again,its Just impressive work.

Here s the latest onh the Huey. I am remaking the doors the ones I had done before were .....well lets say not good.

I am redoing the glass parts because I wanted the windows to llok open. I will be adding Archer rivets once the Future coat has dried. I am so ready to finish the fuselage and starts on the transmission. If I want to be ready for the Arizona Nats I'd better get busy.

In the last photo,I had hired an assistant to help me with the Huey but she got caught sleeping on the job.

Here are some photos.

Oliver

medevachuey1185.jpg

medevachuey1186.jpg

medevachuey1187.jpg

medevachuey1188.jpg

medevachuey1189.jpg

medevachuey1190.jpg

medevachuey1193.jpg

medevachuey1194.jpg

Oliver,

Those guys at the NATS had better be ready to be stunned when you arrive with the Huey.

I am sure I’m no alone in saying that your work is brilliant and exudes talent!

Keep up the Great Work,

Barry

In the last photo,I had hired an assistant to help me with the Huey but she got caught sleeping on the job.

medevachuey1194.jpg

Hah!!

What an awesome assistant! A beautiful dog caught in a classic position. Wish I could sleep with that degree of abandon!