Trumpeter Mig 29M

Guest LSP_Jay L

Guest LSP_Jay L

I finished the undercarriage legs as well. These are a very nice feature on the kit, and Trumpeter have really hit on something nice by including the wiring conduits, so all that is required is simply adding some fuse wire.

post-4-1146701613_thumb.jpg

Guest LSP_Jay L

Here is all of the undercarriage and interors of the flaps min their colours, all shaded and everything.

post-4-1146701679_thumb.jpg

Guest LSP_Jay L

I decided to take the aftermarket deal into my own hands here and made some F.O.D. guards. I'm debating whether or not to cast these up and offer them in the MasterCasters line, if you guys think this would be a good idea let me know.

post-4-1146701794_thumb.jpg

Guest LSP_Jay L

This was the most time consuming task of the F.O.D guards as I sanded a plastic tube in half and this will be the bulges on the guards.

post-4-1146701887_thumb.jpg

Guest LSP_Jay L

Almost done. This is the port guard with the handles added. /the gap at the base is intentional as there needs to be a fabric part that attached itself with straps to the intake. Whenlooking at pictures there appears to be a knob of some sort that extends from the intake that the strap attaches to.

I am really pleased with these so far hence the desire to cast them up.

post-4-1146702059_thumb.jpg

Man you are a machine!!

Then again I spose Roberta says that all the time eh :) :D FOD's look great to me, as does the pit. I feel like I'm at Uni just watching tutorial after tutorial...mind you, without the 13 X 3hr exams at the end of the year...wahoo

Wicked work on the FOD...Radu neat.

Cheers Matty

Aw I give up, first it was ack-ack guns then props and now jets is there nothing that this man can master :P :P :P It looks like another cracking model mate and I liked the tip on painting the office :D Have you tried building 1/350th battlewagons yet :)

Graham ;)

Beautiful work Jay, and talk about versatility! (but now we know you're a master in all genres, please tell me your incursion into jet territory is just a passing phase ;) )

Jean

Jay really looking great, very neat work on the intake covers mate, and yes you should cast them up. Hey but when you do could you post some inprogress pics of the casting process I would love to see it.

Also Jay are the landing gear on this kit stock? Are the cast metal pieces included with the kit?

Cheers Mate..

Murph...

Guest LSP_Jay L
Jay really looking great, very neat work on the intake covers mate, and yes you should cast them up. Hey but when you do could you post some inprogress pics of the casting process I would love to see it.

Oh dear me old boy, I wouldnt dream of getting my hands all mucky withthat casting stuff. I shall send it away and let someone else do all the dirty work!! :o

Also Jay are the landing gear on this kit stock? Are the cast metal pieces included with the kit?

The metal comes in the kit and is integral to the undercarriage, which is really nice incidentally.

Jean Graham, Rafael,and Piet, thanks for the kind words guys!

Jean, my Flanker looks longingly at me from her box. ;)

Graham, I built a 350th Bismark once. Honestly. :P I hope I am still everyones freind!! :P

Cheers guys,

Jay