Trumpeter large scale Typhoon!

thierry laurent

You think this is an April's fool, isn't it??? :thumbsup:

Now, look at the pictures in the middle of this photobucket page I found yesterday as I was googling...

http://s511.photobucket.com/albums/s351/an...ll&newest=1

Do you STILL think I'm kidding??? :speak_cool:

Definately Typhoon, I reckon this is not Trumpeter! as it is someones private photo stash.

very crisp modelling though.

Graham

Good spot Thierry :speak_cool: Whether this really is a Trumpeter Hawker Typhoon cockpit test shot or not still remains to be seen?

Cheers

Derek

What interests me is that this is highly detailed and would require having the real thing on hand to look at, how would you know what is buried in the top or bottom of a napier sabre? photos just dont do it all.

I wonder considering there is only one Typhoon left [ and thats got dodgy home made cowlings] Trumpeter would produce a kit without ever seeing the real thing?

Graham

typhoon :thumbsup: ?

all i can see is a IL-2, an apache :lol: , a mig 23, a buccanneer(yesssss? :fight: ), a jaguar (yesssss again ;) ), a su 25, a stuka, in no particular order... and some kind of chinese eurofighter :speak_cool:

Karl, there were 3 or 4 shots that were definitely the cockpit, engine and intake interior sections of a Hawker Typhoon. But no actual airframe. It really does look Mr Song's Photobucket album!

Kev

Well what ever that Helo is , it isn't an apache , looks like is a model of a Chinese design I'm not famliar with

As for the rest of the modelling pics , most of them have been seen over the last few months , obly the Helo and the Typhoon pit are really new , but man i'd forgotten how good than Buccaneer looks!

Anyone agree that this is at 1:24 scale when you compare it to the model that creeps into one shot?

Graham

Difficult to tell really Graham, as there is no real scale reference to compare with directly? As for the level of detail on the engine, A. L. Bentley's drawings would provide as much detail as they could wish for, so it does not surpise me overly.

Derek