Trumpeter's F-105G - What do I need to know?

AnthonyWan

Guest Clunkmeister

I think the takeaway here is that many members are more than willing to come forward and defend a manufacturer whom they know and trust.

GT Resin's one of the good ones. the VERY good ones.

And sorry for the multiple posts.  I'm too lazy to combine them now. Mods, feel free to do so.

Edited by Clunkmeister

Guest Clunkmeister

Aw, Ernie, you're such a bullshiter!! :P

Maybe a bit, but I'm a loveable one, Bill.  :)

And when you get down to Texas, we be going shooting. Strap a pair of Colt open tops on you and see how you perform...

Maybe a bit, but I'm a loveable one, Bill.  :)

And when you get down to Texas, we be going shooting. Strap a pair of Colt open tops on you and see how you perform...

I carried a replica Colt Army 1860 in my officer impression for many years doing CW reenacting, so I am not unfamiliar with the concept. Don't expect me to hit anything, but I ain't afraid.

Without resorting to multiple answers I will state that Gary's stuff is truly excellent, but he needs to put his rear into a water butt because somebody has clearly lit the blue touch paper thereabouts.

LSP is not his property and he needs to understand that not everyone is going to brown nose his products. We all have our own opinions.

Let's introduce some objectivity here. Again.

Tony

Well this thread has been right around the houses, hopefully Anthony has had his questions answered, here's a link to images of GT Resins F-105 stuff...

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=1/32+gt+resin+f-105&client=firefox-b-ab&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7gvml_N7VAhXEJlAKHcUkBNMQ_AUICigB&biw=960&bih=460

Whoa guys, first of all I did not post my original questions and statements with ill-intent towards any particular company. My simple goal s to build my F-105 kit - and do so utilizing the best and most efficient combination of kit parts and aftermarket. It's not an aircraft I am familiar with, but one that I've always liked the look of and wanted to add to my collection. 

That being said and having skimmed through most of this thread...

Gary - as a business owner, I would hope that you could stand in my position as a customer and realize my concerns. I want to make purchases from an informed position - I have Googled, read Facebook groups, and chatted with buddies offline who have used your products. And I'll be honest, the feedback was mixed. Some people had great experiences, while others received products that were not as great. This was not meant as slander or otherwise, people talk about how Eduard missiles are always warped, how Aires resin never fits, how Wolfpack Designs parts suffer from crazy shrinkage, and how Black Box parts sometimes don't improve at all upon kit parts. In my recent experiences, I've not had Wolfpack shrinkage issues or lack of Black Box detail. Before I bought those parts, I asked around and consulted others who had used them. I received mixed feedback as well - and I bought them regardless. I made my purchases from a position of being informed on what I was getting into. I posted this thread with the intention of gaining some clarity and some more information - I haven't seen many photos of your F-105 parts online or in-progress builds with them being used. I was hoping that as an active member on the forum, it'd be easy for you (and others) to respond with some photos of the parts and some comments to encourage my purchase. I was originally considering only a couple of individual sets, but a couple of good comments might have pushed me over to go for the full-meal deal. 

Again, I am sorry if I've upset you, but I thought it was important to clarify my position. 

-Anthony 

HI Anthony,

Appreciate your clarification.  Keeping it simple if you would have just asked a question as you did without the "Mixed reviews". remark of skepticism none of this would have occurred.   I am always happy to discuss our stuff...the good and the bad if necessary.   At time I have 4-6 people helping out and as hard as I try screw ps happen.    As you can see here form the unsolicited support of members we are reputable inner products and our dealings.   I would suggest that in the future leaving the doubting sarcasm out of your request for info and you will get more accurate response.

Enjoy your build, it is a beast

OK...I like what I see but how do I go about ordering his stuff?

Mark Proulx

The link the members provided takes you to our forum, where the first item is alway the current price list.  Simply make your selection, and send them to me in either a PM or an Email ( garyhatherly@gmail.com ), your PayPal email address, and your country of delivery ( for shipping)

I then send you an invoice for payment from Pay pal that tracks the shipping and delivery of your order.  One reason I use PayPal is that it gives both parties protections and is meant reassure first time customers such as yourself or Anthony confidence in their purchase.

Hope this answers your question.

Oh,   the forum search engine is a great source of info on our products and their use, along with the build threads.   Simply doing a little leg work answers 99% of modelers questions.

Thx,

Gary

Guest Clunkmeister

So.....where does one go about getting GT resins stuff? I have read lots about them, but never ordered. I think it is time to address that oversight!

Mark Proulx

Looking to dress up a 105 and F-4

Easy.  He's a sponsoring vendor here, so go to the GT Resin thread.  Click on the very first post. That contains the current amended price list with all availability.

It took me a year to figure that out all by myself, so there you go.