1/32 P-51K "Ferocious Frankie" markings

Daywalker

Having found a photo showing P-51K "Ferocious Frankie" in later markings, and seeing a 1/48 decal sheet from Kagero I would like to add this one to my collection.  Has anyone ever seen these markings in 1/32, whether decals or paint masks?  I know markings for P-51K's are relatively rare, but I would like to build this one if I can source some markings for it.

feroc.jpg?w=640&h=407

Kagero 48th scale decals

Thank you!

Thank you for stopping by gents, sorry I should have mentioned that I knew about those "D" markings!

MikeC - I am all for masks, but don't have the ability to make them myself.  I could probably cut out the code letters and possibly the serial numbers, but the nose art is beyond my capabilities.  Do you know anyone who could do masks for me?

6 hours ago, Daywalker said:

MikeC - I am all for masks, but don't have the ability to make them myself.  I could probably cut out the code letters and possibly the serial numbers, but the nose art is beyond my capabilities.  Do you know anyone who could do masks for me?

If we could between us find a clear image of the nose art I'd offer to have a go myself, but as I'm the other side of "the Pond" from you, I fear the postage would be prohibitive.  You could try asking on the paint masks forum, perhaps there may be someone in the US willing to have a go https://www.scalemodelpaintmasks.com/

5 hours ago, MikeC said:

If we could between us find a clear image of the nose art I'd offer to have a go myself, but as I'm the other side of "the Pond" from you, I fear the postage would be prohibitive.  You could try asking on the paint masks forum, perhaps there may be someone in the US willing to have a go https://www.scalemodelpaintmasks.com/

Thanks Mike, I have yet been unable to find any other images, but will continue to search.  I had forgotten about the paint mask forums, if I can find a better image perhaps I'll try over there.

Thanks again!