Aviattic upgrade for the Roden 1/32 Sopwith 1 & 1/2 Strutter

Christian Smekens

1/32 Sopwith Strutter 'bundle' sets now available for pre-order!
Eight gorgeous decal schemes (including 2 Belgian schemes) are already available but now there is also a serious upgrade set for the Roden kit!
Full, three sheet PC10 and CDL with markings decal sets, resin cast cowling and 3d printed dashboard (with instrument decals)- designed by Mike Swinburne, Taurus pulsometer with its clear resin 'bulb', Gaspatch Lewis and Vickers guns - including a specially commissioned Belgian Air Service version and even the kit itself!

Edited by Christian Smekens

I got my Strutter decal set today and they are absolutely amazing. The colors and linen effects look perfect to me. The set has some nice options and the masks for the interior look like they will be a huge help. I think this is the best set that Aviattic has produced to date. I'm looking forward to using them and will try to do a build log once I finish my CSM Nieuport XVII.

I think it’s safe to say any delay in the release from here on out is my fault, apologies to folks waiting for the combo! I’ve been having a bit of an argument with my CAD software while finishing up the Strutter dashboard, but I’m shooting to have it all finalized in the next few days. Richard and Christian will share further updates through their usual channels.

Once this is done, I’m off to relearn Rhino3D, as Fusion360 can take a long walk off a short pier :BANGHEAD2:

Cheers,

Mike

Alrighty, back on track! Look for the resin at SMC in The Netherlands, and following shortly will be the shipment to the UK and more to Christian on the mainland.  Richard will have his lot in plenty of time before Telford. 

:yahoo:

On 9/29/2023 at 3:00 PM, AircraftInPixels said:

As it happens I'm putting together a course on Rhino3D for fine scale model 3D printing ... probably too basic for you but I have learned a trick or two over the years...

Bo, that's a great idea. I'd buy it.