Cheyenne, Take 2

Lee White

As some of you know, I started this project about 2 years ago. I had to stop because I simply did not have any time to work on it. So, the original attempt got damaged, (don't know how), and so instead of fixing it, I just started over One of the thinks that went missing is the canopy mold, so I'll have to make a new one, and send the first one to Jack, who has been so patient. My apologies to you for this, my freind. So here are a few pics to show the progress...

Lee :P

post-4-1144516353_thumb.jpg

:lol: .....Hey Lee, great to see your Cheyenne come to life.

Actually just like yourself, i haven't been "productive" the past year either, and looking at the Cheyenne parts i've been tempted a lot but never got to it. (goes for other "projects" as well..... :P ).

I really appreciate you remembering my quest for a replacement canopy, i've tried to fix the problem with an old Revell's Cobra canopy, but it just didn't do the job.

Like i said before, a few years ago by now, i definitely think you'll be the first to finish this awesome kit, so looking forward to it..... :lol:

Good to hear from you,

yours

jack.

Hi Jens,

Yes it's a "hybrid" helo, partly fixedwing aircraft, part helicopter, which didn't make it in the production phase, but was far ahead of its time.

It was built in the mid sixties by Lockheed.

cheers,

jack.

post-4-1144579196_thumb.jpg

A fantastic subject! Very original and fresh! And a great (re) start :D I hope we can see more of this build and the finish. This is gonna be a head-turner for sure. BTW, What scale are you doing this in? And a request if I may...please post us another pic of the real thing...such a weird and beautifull looking chopper!

Lee,

Norm told sturday at a contest at hobbytwn that u were getting back into the cheyenne.Now i got to get mine started.have a bunch of chopper parts as to some rotors and blades from the revell apache and some other parts that have been in the parts box.If u need anyhting i got,let me know.Larry

A fantastic subject! Very original and fresh! And a great (re) start :blink: I hope we can see more of this build and the finish. This is gonna be a head-turner for sure. BTW, What scale are you doing this in? And a request if I may...please post us another pic of the real thing...such a weird and beautifull looking chopper!

Hi Piet

The model is 1/35 scale- Thanks for the kind words. Here is som more pics-

Lee

post-4-1144637493_thumb.jpg