Trumpeter 1:16 Sd.Kfz 251 kits

LSP_K2

Smaller vehicles in 1/16 should be pretty attractive, I like some of the German armored cars, would not mind building one of those in 1/16.  The 251 certainly could be interesting also.  I am attracted to 1/16 in a sense, I am presently building the AHQ Tiger and very much enjoying that build.  However they are huge and 1/16 tanks come in huge boxes which take up even more space unbuilt.  Then what do I do with them when I am done?  

I have a very high desire to do a 1/16 jeep conversion, SOL model has a full set coming for that and AFV modeler has partial bits for one so if SOL has parts I don't like I could supplement.  

• 3 months later...

I would hope that Trumpeter revise the Flakpanzer I before release and it was only ever produced on the Ausf.A chassis, never on the B.
If released on the Ausf. B chassis per the pic, then you'd need the Takom Ausf.A and add the top plates and 20mm to that.

• 2 months later...
On 2/25/2023 at 10:03 AM, Zola25 said:

Me too... And then to load it up with a few hundred $ worth of figures from Jeff Shiu.. I am sure he will have a field day with these releases

Niels 

Looks like Jeff heard the call... Check these out for a cool diorama or vignette:

http://jeffshiu.lsft.com/product196.html

His figures are the very best out there in my opinion

/Niels