Revell Me-262 A1 'Rote 13'

aircare84

Here is my Revell 1/32 Me-262 A1a in the markings of Heinz Bar's Rote 13, III/EJG 2 in 3/1945.

This is a great kit, builds up nice. Overall detail & fit are excellent. Highly recommend the kit. The only issues I had was the fit of the optional opened panels, engine & gun bays, which I modeled as closed.

Used the following aftermarket;

Eduard 'Look' instrument panel, Quickboost Revi 16 gunsight, Eagle editions decals for the '13' & S/N, HGW stencils & some photo etch seat belt buckles.

Added the following;

Wiring, piping , hoses & brake lines to the landing gear & bays; seat belts from lead foil; wiring to the back of instrument panel, levers & other misc. details to the cockpit; replaced the plastic antennas with wire & aluminum strip; plastic pitot tube replaced with tubing; added details inside the canopy; added reflectors to the gunsight & added the antenna.

Painted with Xtracolor enamels, weathered with pastels & a silver pencil. Weathering was kept light.

Thanks for looking & all comments welcome.

mXxMyju.jpg

mjRWJqK.jpg   9QB8tGW.jpgCkiNIrq.jpgh14mWGK.jpgIoJF3tU.jpgruJisMg.jpgDfowr1g.jpgG8dGgO1.jpgSxPm6SZ.jpgjzlqWw8.jpgdyFW02F.jpgxmDQuhK.jpg