Good source for lead wire

My only complaint about the set, and its a minor one, is that all the labeling to see which size wire you are reaching for is on the ends of the spools, and makes it impossible to see exactly which size you are pulling when all the spools are tucked in their respective slots. Only a slight PITA extracting them. 

I took my labeler and made some size labels to stick on the front of the clear box when hanging on my parts rack so I know exactly which spool I'm picking before I do. 

3 hours ago, BiggTim said:

I believe Cabelas.com will ship internationally through a partnership with a company called FiftyOne. Check their website for more info.

Alas, when you arrive at the ckeckout step, they explicity state they do not sell anymore to EU countries customers because of the cost of GDPR compliance! Same problem with Bass Pro: they can deliver ANYWHERE except in Europe.

Well, I was right to ask.

Someone sent me a link to the website of a Fishing supplies shop located in the South of Belgium and they have all the diameters including 0.10 and 0.15!

Moreover, I globally paid the same price than in the US and won't have to take the risk to pay the customs!