1/32 Revell Spitfire Mk.IXc?

AlanG

54 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

No ignorance there my friend...............we tend to butcher the English language, so its a wonder anyone knows what we are talking about at all

boobtoob = Television (a nod to the old school TVs with internal tubes and what not)

Almost, but not quite.

The bobtube = television

A boobtube = a stretchy fabric one piece female garment that extends from the waist to (almost) cover the breasts.

2 minutes ago, Chek said:

Almost, but not quite.

The bobtube = television

A boobtube = a stretchy fabric one piece female garment that extends from the waist to (almost) cover the breasts.

Ive never ever called one of those tops a boobtube although it might be appropriate................it was always just a tube top! 

Where Im from in the midwest US, a boobtube was always a TV.   Maybe a Bobtube would be for someone named Robert on TV?   :lol: 

Thanks - it kinda deflates badly when correcting something,  where national differences in terminology should be taken into account - and then typo-ing it.

I could've gone back and corrected it just now, but I'll leave it untouched as a reminder of the folly in being pedantic. Or exacting, if preferred.:D

1 hour ago, Out2gtcha said:

I've never ever called one of those tops a boobtube although it might be appropriate................it was always just a tube top! 

I've seen some guys at airshows whose t-shirts should have been called that too...but we won't go there. Not an image you want in your head.

1 hour ago, R Palimaka said:

I've seen some guys at airshows whose t-shirts should have been called that too...but we won't go there. Not an image you want in your head.

Too late :goodjob: or model shows.

Don

13 hours ago, Out2gtcha said:

Ive never ever called one of those tops a boobtube although it might be appropriate................it was always just a tube top! 

Where Im from in the midwest US, a boobtube was always a TV. 

I once saw a tube top on the boobtoob.

sYTmL0T.jpg?1