Are Hasegawas Bf 109G-10 blades a good replacement for the Revell Erla kit

oyoy5

Hi all largescalemodelbuilders!

If you have any question about A.M.U.R. stuff, please write me PM here, on LSP forum. There will be some new items for Revell 1/32 Bf 109G-6 conversions Thunnus mentioned above. There also will be props and oil cooler housings with PE radiator meshes. I think we will offer bunch of new resin sets this summer along some other 1/32 PE sets. Concern the long time from set to set - there is a time limit for the work on them. It's just a hobby, not a job, so be patient please! 

Getting back to oyoy5 original question.  

There is a company out of Poland called “Department of Correction”.  They make Bf-109 G-10, G-14As, and Bf 109K-4 blades that are awesome.  Furthermore, they also make a  Bf 109G &K spinner is the best I’ve ever used for the Hasegawa kits.  

Www.polimedia.pl/amp.   The blades also come with the hub.   PM me and I’ll send you the instructions for the blades.  

D.O.C.32001

Troy 

7 hours ago, Troy Molitor said:

There is also and Austrailain company that did some late Bf 109 blades.  I’ll try and research this company as well.

Troy  

The name of the Australian company is Wedgetail. I don't know if they're still in business. Bought their blades many years ago, they're good. The blades produced by Barracuda, Henri Dahne  & D.o.C. are super.

8 hours ago, Troy Molitor said:

Getting back to oyoy5 original question.  

There is a company out of Poland called “Department of Correction”.  They make Bf-109 G-10, G-14As, and Bf 109K-4 blades that are awesome.  Furthermore, they also make a  Bf 109G &K spinner is the best I’ve ever used for the Hasegawa kits.  

Www.polimedia.pl/amp.   The blades also come with the hub.   PM me and I’ll send you the instructions for the blades.  

D.O.C.32001

Troy 

Hi All, Troy

here is the link:

https://www.ww-model.pl/index.php?d=szukaj&producent=263

but not available, only "archival product" 

Edited by rafju

Thanks rafju.   I purchased the Couldron spinner blades and forward cowling along with several sets of the Bf-109 blades and spinners.  All of their products are superb offerings.  I’ll do a little more research and see if there is a better link for us.   A shame if they are no longer available.   

Troy