interior dull green

misha71

Guest Smitty44

they have a dark dull green which is what I use. I black base it, and it looks great.

Edited by Smitty44

The aqua range has very limited availability outside of Eastern Europe so most of us are more used to the acrylic lacquer paints.

I so wished they did do a "slightly light" very high gloss 16473 (Aircraft Gray) and 16440 (Light gull gray).

Would buy a half dozen of each.

Tony

Thanks.Milliput seat cusions. If you use the sea green over white , its one of the best matches i have found for the interior green. Sorry i know it doesnt answer the original question but its an alternative.

I am not familiar with the paint range/ manufacturer you are using so the following may be mute unless you want to pick a different paint.

As Jennings was implying, a name such as, "interior dull green" that is brandished by a paint company can be a bit loose. My mind went to P-47 cockpit and came up with "Dark Dull Green". I have used Gunze H65 RLM 70 "Black Green" and Vallejo 71.125 "USAF Green FS 34092". IIRC I added a bit of white. These colors look right to my eyes which is what really matters.

Good luck and have fun always,

Rick

i mean dark gull green.

i used grey mr. primer and i think it is the reason it looks little light.

so more coats will be help i suppose.

black base is great thing in many areas.

i mean dark gull green.

i used grey mr. primer and i think it is the reason it looks little light.

so more coats will be help i suppose.

black base is great thing in many areas.

MRP does make a Dark Dull Green. I feel it is a fairly good representation of the color.

http://www.hobbyworld-usa.com/Store/index.php?id_product=3454&controller=product

i have exactly this paint.

unfortunately pictures i took does not show real look. also it is not matt but something like silk matt and heavily reflects light so it is also reason i think. later i will try to show it in my work in progress thread

i have exactly this paint.

unfortunately pictures i took does not show real look. also it is not matt but something like silk matt and heavily reflects light so it is also reason i think. later i will try to show it in my work in progress thread

I find most Acrylic Lacquers have that sheen, I always flat clear coat it after I am finished all detail painting and washes.

this color is from aqua range.

mrp. laquer i have not tested yet. my favorite paints are gunze laquers. they are fantastic paints with some retarder mild. when i look in my optivisor the surface looks as smooth as unpainted tamiya plastic. hope mrp wil have same result