Half naked pusher!

karimb

Outstanding work Karim, the mix of both dark and light rigging is very intriguing.

Regards. Andy

Andy thanks for the kind comment!

I tried to do the control line rigging differently from the structural rigging just to give it some color difference nothing to do with accuracy but i think its nice gives it a bit more color!

Very impressive :punk:

Which surface color is the real deal of your model? The photos vary from a light olive drab to a dark green. The model even looks plain brown at a few images... :hmmm:

Regards

- dutik

Hey Dutik!

It is greenish as per wnw pc callouts but i tried two different backgrounds so the color is varying in the photos.

All photos i have taken are with the iphone 6s so there is no real consistency of colors and the colors vary based on the background captured by the iphone picture processor...

My neighbor is a professional photographer and she is working on a rig that will accommodate the size of the kits for photography in the next installments!

Karim

Guest Peterpools

Karim My Friend

What can I say ... simply brilliant and inspiring work. I'm certainly going to school on your techniques and how to's! As time permits, I'm going to keep practicing and learning how to actually work my way though a WNW ... I'm learning by watching and taking loads of notes

Outstanding, simply a stunning build.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Karim My Friend

What can I say ... simply brilliant and inspiring work. I'm certainly going to school on your techniques and how to's! As time permits, I'm going to keep practicing and learning how to actually work my way though a WNW ... I'm learning by watching and taking loads of notes

Outstanding, simply a stunning build.

Peter

Peter my friend!

Thanks for leaving such kind comments!

I am the one who takes notes from your builds buddy... Youre going to love wnw youll see!

thanks again for taking the time to chime in!

Hi Karim ,

exellent work on this little gem , The DH2 is one of my favorite WW1 planes and you show us how it should be build.

The only way to improve it would be a Taurus Monosoupape engine.

Peter

Hey Peter

thanks for the kind words...i do agree with you on the Taurus gnome. I have one in the box of goodies for ww1 but i left it for the next dh2 build as i had both the vector and the taurus. To be honest the Taurus version is miles ahead of the vector version of the engine !

Thanks again!

Karim