ZM Heinkel He 219 Uhu:5/26/17: BACK WITH A VENGEANCE

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Jim

So very much appreciated. Just wish I could make a bit better progress with a few more updates rather then just once a week at best.

Peter

Peter, I LIKE the B&W photo!  The contrast is really nice and is something I think you ought to take a look at.  Keep 'em coming! Hmmm  wonder what the Mossie looks like in B&W...   :hmmm:  :innocent:

I just contacted Iwata today about a tune up to my HP-CS.  I'll see about doing a bit of painting on my 1/72 Hellcat this weekend then its off to the shop for a couple of weeks.  Looking at getting a fine-line brush as well.

THEN I think I'll get started on the next LSP build.  In May, after Model Classic.

BTW and forgive me as I know I asked this before, what lens are you using?  Thanks!

Edited by CANicoll

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Chris, I'll take a run at the Mossie and see what happens.

Before you send your HP-CS to iwata, make sure in your email your a very specific what you want done and include a hard copy with the air brush as well.

It's always a good idea to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Peter

Bro,

While the B&W picture looks pretty cool, it's impossible to see all your detail painting with different colors and shades. A B&W picture of the finished aircraft with a photoshop background would really be something.

Joel

Guest Peterpools

Simon

Much appreciated and I'll be adding a B&W or two to updates.

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

JA

Just testing the waters, as Chris had a good idea.

Bro

Bro,

I know. But I just think that even in Sepia would be a good led for your RFI post, but not to show off details where color and color choices are so important.

Joel

Thanks Chris, I'll take a run at the Mossie and see what happens.

Before you send your HP-CS to iwata, make sure in your email your a very specific what you want done and include a hard copy with the air brush as well.

It's always a good idea to make sure everyone is on the same page.

Peter

Had not even thought of that!  Thanks Peter.

Bro,

I know. But I just think that even in Sepia would be a good led for your RFI post, but not to show off details where color and color choices are so important.

Joel

Mmmm Sepia...

I'm beginning to think we need a photo-specific forum, then subtopics under that...

Guest Peterpools

HI Chris

We do have a photo forum but it is mixed with other topics. Maybe you're right, a forum specific for photography: Some ideas:

Creating the image - taking the photgraph

White balance and exposure

Post work

Getting the best out of Photobucket

Lots of others.

Peter