LSP_Kevin

Rules of the Road

Welcome to the Helicopter Group Build, which we've cheekily titled "Get to da CHOPPAH!" Because, you know...Arnie.

Anyway, the GB is open to any helicopter kit, 1/35 scale and larger. As per our standard GB criteria, eligible kits have to be no more than 25% complete at the time of being entered.

Runs from 26 September 2015 to 31 March 2016.

Have fun!

Kev

What are the Group Build dates?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark

Hi Mark,

They're in the GB description, under the title, but you're right in that I should also have added them to my RotR post. I've added them in now.

Kev

is this one too far advanced or can i join?

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=53843&hl=

so i can get my "finish the group build - build"

to be honest: i did close the fuselage

Well, based on the photos in your original thread, I'd say you're good to go, Karl. Let me know if you'd like me to move it across.

Kev

Wanna joint the party too but have to finish my 'What If' first.....

Had in mind an Aussie Blackhawk with fuel tank, never did chopper before and deifnitly gonna learn a lot by watching you guys..

See ya,

Dan.

Kevin,

I was wondering if the CHOPPAH  Group build and the What if GB will have a thread to post their finished models where they can all be in one place as Iain has done for the GB Spitfire finished models ? :please:

thank you ..then WE can see them in one thread rather than looking for them  and losing the essence of the GB as no one night see the end results.

thank you.. :piliot:

MARU 5137.

Righto folks, this one has officially drawn to a close. Congrats to all of you who finished your entries. Well done! If you didn't, but plan to continue working on it, let me know and I can move your build thread into the WiP forum.

Kev