Tamiya F-16CJ:UPDATE:8/29/15: DONE AND IN THE BOOKS

Guest Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

UPDATE: 8/23/15: ALMOST THERE

The Viper is almost ready to cross the line, as the finishing touches, small parts and last minute touch ups are being addressed, especially those that were left for the end of the build – mainly to prevent feeding the carpet monster. The full compliment of stores have been installed as well as the stainless steel angle of attack probes and pitot tubes secured in place. The nav lights were completed and all the remaining lenses are in the process of being added. The ejection seat launch rails had some over spray which needed to be dealt with and the Aces II environmental probes still need to be added. The nose gear door assembly is just about finished and on the list to add. The list of the last minute details and small parts are shrinking by the hour. This should be the last update until she is across the line, tided down in the sun and is in the books.
Thanks for checking in

Peter
Next up: Completion

untitled-10_zpsph3mlo6g.jpg

untitled-14_zps4ez5tfie.jpg

untitled-16_zpsgwyevydt.jpg

untitled-8_zpsaxnxf9wa.jpg

untitled-6_zpssnob2ff9.jpg

Edited by Peterpools

Guest Peterpools

Logical

Thank you for the compliments on the Viper. One or two days more all all the final parts will have been on the Viper should be done. This is the link for the model stand. There are different sizes but I'm pretty sure I bought the one for 1/32-124 scale. I've had mine for years and when I bought it, there weren't as many choices.

http://umm-usa.com/onlinestore/index.php?cPath=21_162

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Jim

Much appreciated and in a few days, the last of the parts will be added and the Viper will finally be done

Peter

Guest Peterpools

Thanks Matt

Very much appreciated the kind words and compliments. A few more days and I'm calling the Viper; done and in the books

Peter