AMS Resin Kormoran missiles

Harold

Volkhard from AERO SPEZIAL

Sent me the full set of underwing stores for the F-104 made by DACO.

He made a few suggestions for 1/32 scale goodies. 

I have already started the Kormoran Missiles originally intended for the Revell Tornado.

So, I thought I would continue with those for now.

HOWEVER I don't have the new kit.

I could use the pylons to use for mocking up the ones made specifically for the Kormorons.

Anyone?

Kormoran2_zps4d452928.jpg

Hi Harold, I've the same project in the list along with all the underwing stores for the 1/32 Starfighter but frankly this is the last place to interest, the Daco is quite correct, I also already printed some decals (very basic indeed...), as you already know the 104 had a special pylon for this missile, i have not found other info here in Italy because this missile has had little luck and poor use.

Hi Harold, I've the same project in the list along with all the underwing stores for the 1/32 Starfighter but frankly this is the last place to interest, the Daco is quite correct, I also already printed some decals (very basic indeed...), as you already know the 104 had a special pylon for this missile, i have not found other info here in Italy because this missile has had little luck and poor use.

Yes, I have to make the pylon as well. I have a few photos of it.

The main reason I am doing it, I already had it in progress for the Tornado.

I already had it in progress for the Tornado.

This makes sense, if it will produce the kormoran will be part of a complete set for the Luftwaffe 104, which will include the correct pylon+swaybraces, BLU nap, BL-755, MK25 practice bomb dispenser, AN/AL40 and more, all with decals (I have already printed). I don't think of selling the parts separately, the shipping cost would be twice the value of pieces.

This makes sense, if it will produce the kormoran will be part of a complete set for the Luftwaffe 104, which will include the correct pylon+swaybraces, BLU nap, BL-755, MK25 practice bomb dispenser, AN/AL40 and more, all with decals (I have already printed). I don't think of selling the parts separately, the shipping cost would be twice the value of pieces.

I think I will stay with the Tornado version. 

Looks like you have it under control.

All will be a good addition for the F-104

Edited by Harold

Mk./B-61 silver bullet or the white BDU-38 training version would be nice.

So would a British WE.177 for Tornado.

BL 755s are very welcomed.

Tony

The four Nuke are on the "maybe list" (28-43-57-B61) but don't rely much of what I say.......

The BL755 is to be completed, with minor adjustments to the master printed on envisiontec aureus.

bl755fin.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Harold

Just wondering if you continued with the Kormorans?

Regards, Aaron

I think I will stay with the Tornado version. 

Looks like you have it under control.

All will be a good addition for the F-104