Mig-21MF Red 5121 base plate 60%

mark31

Thank u all for te nice words.

A small update i dondt have many time to build right now.

A severe thunderstorm last night made damage to the home and car.

The ice falling from the sky are that big like tennis balls :mental:

So after cleaning up now preparing for the next storm i hope its not going to come :please: (the say about 1700 we will be hit)

But here a pic of the work done.

DSC_1002_zps0932069d.jpg

Mark

Weather conditions can be pretty violent these days, I hope you'll be safe this time. Excellent foiling job so far :clap2:. How do you achieve the dirty look of the foil ? It looks truly realistic and I'd like to know how to B)

Lothar

Guest Peterpools

Mark

Hoping there is no damage from the next storm. The weather the past few years has been crazy and the storms we have been having in our part of the county have been extreme. Most important of all, everyone was safe and sound.

Peter

Wow- just can't get over how cool that finish looks.  Would love to see you cover some of your finishing steps with alum foil in regards to the decals, clear coat, masking, etc.   :popcorn:

Kai

Thanks im going to try to paint all the markings and i will post some pics of that progress.

Mark

Mark

Hoping there is no damage from the next storm. The weather the past few years has been crazy and the storms we have been having in our part of the county have been extreme. Most important of all, everyone was safe and sound.

Peter

Yes Peter every one is safe(all the rest is replaceballe) the second storm didnt hit use.

And like u say this is the first time i have seen hail this big.

Mark

Yes Peter every one is safe(all the rest is replaceballe) the second storm didnt hit use.

And like u say this is the first time i have seen hail this big.

Mark

So glad you are all safe Mark! :wow:  that is some big hail !

Wishing you and your family well and safe.

Hope to see more of your build when you can, I thought about making some of the panels on my MIG with a variance of dark/light on some of the pannels but not sure if I want to tackle it at this time. I do like the foil look allot! You are fantastic at that.

All my best to you\

Teresa 

So glad you are all safe Mark! :wow:  that is some big hail !

Wishing you and your family well and safe.

Hope to see more of your build when you can, I thought about making some of the panels on my MIG with a variance of dark/light on some of the pannels but not sure if I want to tackle it at this time. I do like the foil look allot! You are fantastic at that.

All my best to you\

Teresa 

Thanks and for the panels do it step by step.

If i look at my first foil job and now this one man what a difrence

looking good! tennis ball size hail is some pretty serious stuff, glad everything and everyone is ok. 

Yes the hail had a size from 11cm(not yet a tenns ball) but damn what a sound on the windows