ZM He 219 for bargain price £110

Kagemusha

What's normal? In the US Spruebrothers has it at 190.00 regular price. Anything over 200 is free shipping not hard to get a few more items to take you to the free shipping.

Paul

Yeah, got to agree on this one, as @  £110 + the inevitable killer shipping cost from UK  VS the equivalent $184.00 USD with free shipping ( I use SB.com almost exclusively) from SB.com its more than just a wash for me.

Thanks for the heads up though Andy, as its always nice to be alerted to this type of thing, and is not always such a bummer of a deal and occasionally is a really great one, as SB doesn't always have what I want, and aren't always the cheapest.

I think that the heads up was specifically for UK customers

You guys in the US have access to this kind of price all the time (clearly, thanks to the 'mighty Sprue'!) but for those of us in rip-off Britain, this is 'news'

Anyway, back to the 219 - did G Factor do some legs for this kit (not the Revell), or are there just the own brand Z-m ones?

Cheers

N

Anyway, back to the 219 - did G Factor do some legs for this kit (not the Revell), or are there just the own brand Z-m ones?

Just some own brand ZM ones, has a poseable front leg unlike the kit one, best price is from Lucky...

What's normal? In the US Spruebrothers has it at 190.00 regular price. Anything over 200 is free shipping not hard to get a few more items to take you to the free shipping.

Paul

Might be free shipping within the States, but would it be free to the UK? Factor in the import costs/additional postal charges and you're paying over £200, doesn't make sense - we don't all live in America.

Might be free shipping within the States, but would it be free to the UK? Factor in the import costs/additional postal charges and you're paying over £200, doesn't make sense - we don't all live in America.

I think you missed the point of my question, I was curious what the " normal" no sale price was over in the UK as other brands seem comparable between the 2 countries.

Paul