1/32 JU-88/FW-190 MISTEL details questions

flyguyddt

These kits are made in 1/48 and 1/72 but I am using 1/32 scale kits to create the 'big one'.  Has anyone attempted this and are there any components available?  Such as the nose cone/ warhead?  I do have access to a 3D printer and am progressing with creating a model in SolidWorks and printing it.  The resolution should be pretty good but I will need to do some finish work smoothing it all out.

Anyway, if anyone has tried one of these I could use some ideas.

Dave in Utah

Got my shopping list emailed, got the quote and now just get the payment sent and I can get started!!  I am very grateful for the information and the awesome contact!!

Dave

I have most of Pastors Johns Mistel stuff and the Ju188.  Really awesome.

Oh...love the vehicle in your avatar...a off road buggy?  When you build rolls bars specifically for rolling the vehicle on its lid you know you're going hard. :evil_laugh:

Cheers Matty

I have most of Pastors Johns Mistel stuff and the Ju188.  Really awesome.

Oh...love the vehicle in your avatar...a off road buggy?  When you build rolls bars specifically for rolling the vehicle on its lid you know you're going hard. :evil_laugh:

Cheers Matty

Actually it is a USAC Sprint Car.  700 horsepower, asphalt racer.  Usually has a huge wing on the top to run with the 'Outlaws'.  Quite a rush!!!

I am fortunate to have one!!  I found it at a bargain price a little over a year ago.  Outstanding publication if you can find one!!

Dave

I'll keep looking until I do find one, no real rush on it though. As I restructure (and downsize) my library, I'm also seeking to add select new titles.