Pitts Special

CanIFlyIt

Hello gents, 

We will be bringing back the AirShow Models line in 1/32  very shortly, The owner of the line has sent the masters and remaining decals and p/e down here and we are looking into molds and a limited run of the kits this spring. The Pitts, and the Eagle will be first out.

Best, 

Paul Fisher

That's really good news Paul, I am pleased to hear that :speak_cool:

Derek

Hello gents, 

We will be bringing back the AirShow Models line in 1/32  very shortly, The owner of the line has sent the masters and remaining decals and p/e down here and we are looking into molds and a limited run of the kits this spring. The Pitts, and the Eagle will be first out.

Best, 

Paul Fisher

Now that's a great piece of news to start the week off!! 

Hello gents, 

Best, 

Paul Fisher

How the BLOODY HE-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICK did I miss that?!?

Great news!  Talk about a great formation dio with 3 eagles trailing smoke at the top of a loop!

Now that brings back child hood memories of airshows with my dad.  Cant wait!

Very good news Paul! For the past 10 years since Pete pulled the plug on ASM I have had a great many emails requesting kits but all I had on hand were incomplete boxings which I could not sell. The box top photos of the original offering were from my "in progress" builds from which I also wrote the construction manuals.

The finished products of the entire ASM line are on my web site.

Barney http://www.barneysairforce.com

Ohhhh, REALLY hope you will eventually release an Extra too Paul! 

Seems to me that Airshow Models had an Extra 300 in their line, but I don't know if it was actually released. Airshow also claimed to have Art Scholl's Super Chipmunk in the works, but that definitely didn't see the light of day.The Super Chipmunk would be the one I'd really go for.

D

Seems to me that Airshow Models had an Extra 300 in their line, but I don't know if it was actually released. Airshow also claimed to have Art Scholl's Super Chipmunk in the works, but that definitely didn't see the light of day.The Super Chipmunk would be the one I'd really go for.

D

Yep, that IS the airshow Extra 300.   ;)

We did the Extra 300, and yes the one above is one of mine, as well as working on the 300L. I received one 300l kit to build up for the construction manual but there were major problems with the kit and it was never released.

The Chipmunk was in the works as was a 1:32 scale Stearman. Brian Fawcett was working on the masters but called it quits..and I'll leave it there.

Barney

• 3 months later...