First Purchase of 2013!

LSP_Paul

Guest Dekenba

My first order that arrived in 2013 was WNW's Fokker D.VII (OAW). It's more like a giant decal set with a model thrown in. The moulding has intricacies that a few years ago where only possible in resin - amazing.

Just waiting for my bulk order of six WNW kits to arrive now - I expect Parcelforce are throwing them around the warehouse as I type.

Not bought any kits yet, don't plan to either for some time although I have plenty in mind! I have however bought some scratch building stuff + a casting kit for the IL-76 so that can carry on! Will have my own engines soon :D

Didn't last long, I bought Revell's 1/48th PV-1 yesterday :(

Happy New Year to all, and I wasn't going buy any more kits until I had finished something but I buckled and bought a Trumpeter P40B and ordered the He 219. Last week of the holidays and in between painting the house I'm working away on a WNW Tripe and a Has Mk Vb Spit (Trop).

Rgds Brent

My first order that arrived in 2013 was WNW's Fokker D.VII (OAW). It's more like a giant decal set with a model thrown in. The moulding has intricacies that a few years ago where only possible in resin - amazing.

Just waiting for my bulk order of six WNW kits to arrive now - I expect Parcelforce are throwing them around the warehouse as I type.

I suspect that's where the Brits learned to play football. :)

Well, despite power outages today placed an order for the beheamoth of Battleships (1/200 Bismark), a couple of re-released Tamiya F1 kits in 1/12, and the 1/32 Trumpeter F14B Jolly Rodgers.

Hmmm....wooden deck, PE set for the Bismark? Anyone need a kidney?

Cheers Matty

That will be impressively cool, (the Bismarck I mean). I have plenty of references, so don't hesitate to ask if you need anything.

Guest Peterpools

Matt

Love to see a build thread started on the Bismark

I have a Tamiya 1/350 King George V, I promised myself I would actually build this year with a few PE additions. Always wanted to try my hand at a large scale ship project.

My first purchases spilled over from just before the end of the year:

Trumpeter F6F-3 Hellcat, Me 109E-4

Hasegawa FW 190A

Peter

Edited by Peterpools