First Purchase of 2013!

LSP_Paul

After much deliberation about what "first" new kit to add to the stash for 2013, I did some serious research and decided that the HK models Glass Nose B25J was for me. I ordered it online at about 2335 ( 30 minutes before new years day) US west coast time. I'll slowly be adding the aftermarket items I want for it over the next few weeks, and then start building. I wish you all a Very Happy and hopefully Prosperous and Fun Filled new year for 2013!

All the best,

Paul

Great! But wasn't that your last purchase of 2012? :innocent:

I suppose it was Jeroen , but it took me almost a half hour to process the transaction due to having crappy satelite internet that kept "dying" during the checkout process, LOL ! You guys can post your "first" purchases of the new year here too if you want, see what everybody is planning on building in early 2013.

All the best,

Paul

Guest Peterpools

Paul

Let's just cheat a bit. What was the time of the email confirmation of your order? We could always cut hairs and just says if the receipt was dated 2013, then the official completion of the order was the New year.

Great way to start off the year.

Peter

Excellent choice indeed!

May I suggest Harold's (AMS Resins) crankcase & prop set.....G-Factor metal gear legs...Eduard mask set...Terry's (Nightiemission) nose weights.....;)

Cheers,

Jim

1/35 Trop Fiesler Storch for me ... in the absence of a 1/32 Do 17z *grumble, grumble* :deadhorse:

Sounds like a Great Choice to me! That should be a great canvas for extra detail and more then a few camo options as well! Good luck with it and make sure to do an in progress build so we can all see how ya do it!

All the best to you and your build,

Paul

Paul

Let's just cheat a bit. What was the time of the email confirmation of your order? We could always cut hairs and just says if the receipt was dated 2013, then the official completion of the order was the New year.

Great way to start off the year.

Peter

Peter, Im just happy I'm going to be able to start 2013 with a great new kit in my stash. I still have no idea what I'm going to do with it paint and markings wise, but I know I've dreamed of adding a large scale B-25 to my collection for a long time. What do you have cooking for 2013?

Paul

Excellent choice indeed!

May I suggest Harold's (AMS Resins) crankcase & prop set.....G-Factor metal gear legs...Eduard mask set...Terry's (Nightiemission) nose weights..... ;)

Cheers,

Jim

Jim , More then likely I'll add one of each and some other stuff too! I'm using the great review that Nige has been posting as an aid to making my choices. What have you got planned for 2013?

All the best to you and your builds,

Paul