Tigger Models new blogger website

tigger

Hi guys

I am away from home at the moment and have had really bad Internet connection this weekend so I will respond when I get home later

Regards

John

From my iPad

Hi John, does the Canberra kit include parts, such as canopy, to build a B-57 like this..?

EB-57E1.jpg

Andy, IIRC the original "doug Feeney" kits were specific B57 or Canberra B... kits, so if Tigger continued these kits the way they were released before, you shouldn't be finding the B57 canopy in a Canberra kit and vice versa, but i understand that he would be "pulling" kits on demand, so you might ask him.

As a matter of fact i have all the versions, and the Canberra kit came with the "fishbowl" AND fighter cockpit, and the B57 (as well as the RB version) with the long version, but fuselage wise the Canberra kit and the B57 are the same.

maybe this helps.

cheers,

Jack.

Thanks Jack, I pm'd John and the Canberra kit comes with the fish bowl, fighter, and the B-57 canopies, so all bases covered! It's kinda your fault I'm getting one, seeing your RB-57 sent me looking on the net, then I found this http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Air/Martin-EB-57E-Canberra/1277188/L/ :wub:

Cheers!

Andy

Edited by Kagemusha

• 1 month later...

Andy, IIRC the original "doug Feeney" kits were specific B57 or Canberra B... kits, so if Tigger continued these kits the way they were released before, you shouldn't be finding the B57 canopy in a Canberra kit and vice versa, but i understand that he would be "pulling" kits on demand, so you might ask him.

As a matter of fact i have all the versions, and the Canberra kit came with the "fishbowl" AND fighter cockpit, and the B57 (as well as the RB version) with the long version, but fuselage wise the Canberra kit and the B57 are the same.

maybe this helps.

cheers,

Jack.

Actually, I want to build the B-57 as well...! I'd love to have that and the RB-57 if available.

• 6 months later...

HI Guys

Good news

Today i secured a copy of the Defiant and this will be the basis for a reverse engineer process which will then give me the patterns to make the defiant as one of my range. I am hopeful that I can get quite a bit done tomorrow and that will mean that the kit will not take long to get into production.

Please also note that there has been as light update to the web blog.

best regards

John