R Palimaka

Would anyone else be in favour of an extension?

I realize this is just one opinion, but I could use some more time to get my project really started. With the holidays and heavy work responsibilities I haven't been near the hobby desk for weeks. That combined with the work involved in doing a good job on a 1/32 kit has me wondering if a little extra time is warranted. I've noticed that other modelling forums are now extending to 1 year builds to account for the time/complexity issue. Maybe another six months to make it a year, or even just until May 31st?

If it's just me that's fine, I'll do as much as I can before the end of the month (and hope maybe it'll fit into the next Group Build!). Just wondering how others felt...

Cheers,

Richard

I realize this is just one opinion, but I could use some more time to get my project really started. With the holidays and heavy work responsibilities I haven't been near the hobby desk for weeks. That combined with the work involved in doing a good job on a 1/32 kit has me wondering if a little extra time is warranted. I've noticed that other modelling forums are now extending to 1 year builds to account for the time/complexity issue. Maybe another six months to make it a year, or even just until May 31st?

If it's just me that's fine, I'll do as much as I can before the end of the month (and hope maybe it'll fit into the next Group Build!). Just wondering how others felt...

Cheers,

Richard

I would love to have an extension. I'm not moving as fast as I would like to on my Mustang.

Cheers,

Shane

I'll discuss the idea of an extension with the guys and see what the consensus is. FWIW, we're considering a 1-year default running time for all future group builds.

Kev

That's good news, thanks for suggesting that Richard. I was thinking of starting the Tamiya Pony and may just jump on this.

To what date is the deadline extended?

I see now, 31 June 1 2012, or something like that.

Sincerely,

Mark

Edited by dodgem37

Should be end of May, Mark.

Kev

Wrong! That's what the staff agreed to, but I see it's been changed to 31 June. No biggie. Wish I had time to participate!

Kev

:lol:

That's a typo! my bad, we agreed the end of May. :innocent: I intended it to read 1st of June.

31's of June doesn't exist :lol: kinda like the second Tuesday of next week.