matterhorn Circle Exhaust for Mirage

ericg

Yes they are. I picked one up a few years back and just recently traded it to another LSPer for a slew of stuff, one of which was the VERY rare Revell mid wing George kit...........if that gives you an idea of how rare the MC kits are now.

Brian

Yes I know they are rare but was hoping someone might have one tucked away somewhere! I was thinking about the Nesher conversion from Isra Decal. Looks like they have a resin exhaust in the pile of stuff that comes with the package, as well as a cockpit and wheel covers etc. I have the Fisher Mirage 3 cockpit plus the G-factor legs to suit but reckon that combining all the stuff would come up with a pretty accurate Mirrage IIIO.

Eric.

• 4 weeks later...

Eric, I have that MC engine set. I was not considering selling it, however it is not likely that I am going to use it in the near future and if you want it now, give me an offer and we may come to a deal. As usually, I am not going on ebay and it is an offer to a LSPer.

Jozef

Hey Gent's,

I'm not sure where you're located. FYI, I picked up a Matterhorn Atar 9C conversion from a small railroad hobby shop in Zürich.

I tried to goggle the location but I'm at work at the moment and not much spare time. The shop is located just a few blocks from the main train station in down town Zürich. The basement of the RR shop has a plastic kits and the Matterhorn conversion was inside a standup glass case on display. I know for a fact they had a couple sets on hand and a couple decal sheets for the Swiss Mirage. I picked up set but then sold the kit & conversion here on LSP a few months back. Sorry, I can't recall the name of the shop at the moment.

Regards,

Troy

G'day guys,

Sorry I didn't get back to you regarding the exhaust, been a bit busy with a new baby and all of my entries in QMHE. I managed to get a Isradecal Nesher conversion set which has an excellent Atar exhaust plus lots of othe really great stuff that I will be able to use.

Eric.