Phantom Power!

Menelaos

Thank you Menelaos,

I checked the color and of course I do not know any Greek except "P".

As for the F-5s Korean air force(ROKAF) also use Korean in some stencils.

I think that almost non english nations having F-5s use their own language stencils because a few quantities of maintenance stencils on this ac.

Anyway I would continuously contact you for more perfaction of HAF markings.

And Erik,

White and Black stencils and 1/32 are basic stuff.

I already reserve one 1/32 stuff for one LSPer. I am happy. :D

I also wish this stuff be a ultimate and definitive stuffs for the Phantom phans.

Thank you all

From Kim

Menelaos,

Hey, I plan on doing a HAF Phantom some day! Another one of my future projects. :)

Would you by any chance have FS numbers for the Model Master paint I would need for that sliver/blue paint scheme?

Cheers, Ian

Well, I guess I will add my thoughts about the F-4 Phantom needs. I echo many of the thoughts from this thread. The photos posted by Menelaos were very interesting. Right Click! I would also like to see some white markings for SEA schemes. It surprises me how few decal options there are for what is arguably the most famous period in the F-4 history.

Most bewildering is the complete lack of ANG decals for the F-4. Other then the Cutting Edge Michigan ANG there is virtually nothing at all! Amazing when one consideres the extensive use the F-4 saw in ANG service and the very colorful nature of the F-4 when operated there. I have sent e-mail requests to many decal manufacturers and only received a luke warm response.

To the resin companies, where is a 1/32nd scale travel pod to hang on my F-4?

Still shaking my head,

Mark Proulx

I think F-4 ANG lowvisi scheme is not so difficult to draw and print as a decal company.

However as a decal company who makes stencil specific decal, this ANGs have so few common using markings.

I have had no plan till now for these ANGs.

But roughly I am planning for this series, I would draw 4 US Stars, Armament board and etc common markings with light grey.

And AF tail codes and other markings with dark grey.

And ETC markings with hobbydecal service rate .

I cannot promise to release this plan in one year but much possiblility to do soon. ;)

You may think I am a Yes man. But I love Phantoms so much.

I attach a ROKAF F-4E taken at last month Osan air show by me.

From Kim

post-2-1096817192_thumb.jpg

Hello Gentleman,

I just registered me in so I am new here.

I am a modeller in the 1/32 scale in Jets now more than 30 years (whatever it means).

I read the articles abaut the Greek Phantoms and Their Markings and Stencils.

Whenever Stencils in white and 1/32 are available I would be the first to buy it (Hobbydecal).

So it would be nice from you to give me any information whenever and whereever this longtime wish will be come true for me.

It means that lontime Projects can be started. Hope You can help me.

Yours logo

Hey, I am not sure if i'm answering the ANG decal question from LSP Mark, but I have the AIRDOC sheet #32-009 with the Reno guard Hi-Rollers on it. Then there's the Leading edge Idaho Guard Weasels too.

Kim, I really hope to see the extensive white stencils for the Phantom SEA, perfect for dry transfer system. I also like your product, I just got the LSP Mosquito sheet with the stencils. And nice ROKAF photo, boy that's one clean E model!

Menelaos, another thanks to you for all the info you often share. I will do any of the HAF colors when some good decals become available. Regards to all. Erik.

• 4 years later...

I too am wanting to do a Hellenic Rhino one day. I already have the BB pit, as well as a whole mess of P.P. stuff, in addition to various resin bits. I REALLY like the ghost scheme, and it’s my intention to do a really grungy looking one; I just think they are SO cool.

Kevin

Doc, I got a E on the table, this gives me an idea! I'v always wanted to do a ghost camo and the PI 2000 looks nice. Do you have the whole lay out?

these are good news

as I plan to build one more F-4E in ghost camo (I think a PI 2000) that would be fine!

cheers

Menelaos