Revell Mirage ebay madness

Kagemusha

I have looked at doing the 2 seat conversion but wanted to concentrate on my own build for a while. As I have discovered, there are many of these kits all around the world in peoples stashes that guys want the details for and I have had a considerable number of enquiries about where people can find the kit.

Eric.

I see he has two listed, one sold. So that means one left? Oh, it looks like two left.

I wouldn't bother with the High Planes seats, not worth the price to me.

Decals look good, but I don't know who actually made them.

It looks a bit on the crude side, but I must say that he is honest in his descriptions.

Edited by Harold

I think that's a Southern Sky production; in other words, it's the seller's own product (apart from the bundled High Planes seats).

Kev

Oh yes, I think I know who that is.

Was he the one that did a CAC Sabre conversion for the Kinetic kit?

Oh yes, I think I know who that is.

Was he the one that did a CAC Sabre conversion for the Kinetic kit?

Not being a jet guy, I have no idea Harold, but I know he's been doing his own range of decals for a little while. I've bought stuff through his eBay store before, and his service is always excellent, but I have no experience with his own line of products.

Kev

With 18 bids, things clearly got out-of-hand (unless you're the seller), LOL.

eBay can be good news and bad news, it all just depends. And a kit is worth what you want to pay for it. A cutting edge set for the P-38 recently sold for nearly $110. I stopped bidding around $75 because I don't intend to spend more than that.

With 18 bids, things clearly got out-of-hand (unless you're the seller), LOL.

eBay can be good news and bad news, it all just depends. And a kit is worth what you want to pay for it. A cutting edge set for the P-38 recently sold for nearly $110. I stopped bidding around $75 because I don't intend to spend more than that.

A little patience http://dmold-modelworks.com/contents/en-us/d5_Future_releases.html

• 2 months later...

Wow , Seems I ahead of the curve for once ,

I'm Sitting here enjoying the smell of paint drying on my Kifir C-2 conversion , Revell Mirage , and Isracast conversion,

I've got to say that unless you want to throw a bunch of resin at a kit , the revell Mirage is really pretty crude , and is crying out ofr replacement .

Oh there will be pics of the conversion to follow in due course

Hi all.

For thoese of you that need/want/must have/kill for one/ Revell Mirage IIIE kit I have factory sealed kits available in plastic bags no decals and no box (but you are going to use your own custom decals anyhow). To sweeten the deal it is a set with the Matterhorn Circle Atar 9 Exhaust which is hard to impossible to get. If I can help you in your project let me know.

Regards