SCRATCH BUILT WESTLAND LYSANDER MK 1 1:30 SCALE

fozzy

I've followed this build from the start Foz and its one of the most enjoyable I've seen.

Not only for your superb skills and the brilliant result but mainly for your ability to produce something out of

nothing.

I think your real avatar on this forum should be "Bin Man" :clap2:

Can't wait to see the Spitty being made from the inside of toilet rolls and plastic bottle tops!

Marvellous!

Phil ;) :clap2: :clap2:

Can't wait to see the Spitty being made from the inside of toilet rolls and plastic bottle tops!

Hi Phil

Starting the spit on this forum at the end of the week....but I am afraid that I'm cheating a bit as only the interior will be made from toilet roles and bottle tops!! :clap2:

Thanks Phil for your input and encouragement!....by the way just had to purchase a trumpy bf 109E for a friend who wants me to build it for him...after checking out your 109F-4 Trop in works in process I am wondering if I have made a mistake...what with all the correcting!!....havnt made anything from a kit in years so wouldn't have known!!

By the way...your Trop is looking good so far,obviously I will be watching it to pick up some tips for my build!!

Cheers

Fozzy

Phenomenal build Fozzy.

If you are serious about the Trump 109, Steve Gallacci started a tweak here that might help you.

Thanks very much for your comments and the link to Steve's Trump 109.....or am I pleased about that link?...I think I have got my work cut out on that one!! :evil_laugh:

Cheers

Fozzy