NEWS IN HpH !!!

Mirek O

Mirek, you should be on our sponsors forum!

Some guys on here might miss your stuff on the vendors board?

If you were on there we wouldn't have to fish around to see your fantastic models!

Anyway, I'd like to know when the 1/32 Kingcobra kit will be available to buy, and where to get it, I've got to have this kit! :speak_cool:

Thanks, Roy.

Mirek, you should be on our sponsors forum!

Some guys on here might miss your stuff on the vendors board?

If you were on there we wouldn't have to fish around to see your fantastic models!

Anyway, I'd like to know when the 1/32 Kingcobra kit will be available to buy, and where to get it, I've got to have this kit! :speak_cool:

Thanks, Roy.

Oh we and sponsor?! We need some sponsor because kits are only our clear hobby, amg and kingscale webs are done by my self. We sale no so mutch kits to get our money back :-((. Bud we will continue because we like it and my job give me the change.

Kingcobra will be ready on e-day in Prague. (only gunbarels will be missed, we will posted it to our customer later, price will be 3.100,- CZK)

Oh, I am going to have to get a pair of these! I have one of the old MPM handmade Me262 kits!!!

OK bud on web is the version from Heinkel Salamander. On Me-262 is a bit differend version. (be the way your model was done by us :-)))

OK bud on web is the version from Heinkel Salamander. On Me-262 is a bit differend version. (be the way your model was done by us :-)))

Oops, that's embarrasing! Great job on the kit!

Drat on the Salamander engine; any plans on doing Me262 engines in the future?

Oops, that's embarrasing! Great job on the kit!

Drat on the Salamander engine; any plans on doing Me262 engines in the future?

Everithing is possible!!! :hi: (we have already done also the second one (JUMO), but in lower quality them BMW, it will take some work)