BF-110 G-4

ruzlkampf

Hmmmmm, forgot to put the other 2 taillights beside the center one before I painted. DRAT! That's OK, still got a lot of antennas to put on still anyway. 'Down-into the-cockpit view';

post-4413-1266586640.jpg

Checking out the new front armor piece on the canopy now. None of this is glued together yet, still didddling around with things.

post-4413-1266586746.jpg

The SR-71 is just up and off to the side of this, and this looks like a Piper Cub next to it. Hmmmmm, may have to take a comparison shot of that next go-round? :post1: Anywho, here's the radar getting ready to be afixed to the nose. May have to wait until after I finish the mottles though, cuz it'd be like trying to airbrush around a porcupine with them in place. Tomorrow is FRIDAY!, and much should be accomplished on this before the end of the weekend. Next update should be a good one! Squawk at everybody then, eh?! Later, Russ

post-4413-1266587513.jpg

Heeeeey Everybody! :popcorn: Thanks for the kind words. I'm not doing so hot on this pile of moose poop, and I'm ready to build some Norwegian jets! The sands are dropping thru the hourglass and I need to finish this off. Oh drat, just remembered I wanted to take some pics of this next to the SR-71. :hmmm: Meh, I'll just take a few later on tonight when I do another update.

OK, got the radar installed(more or less) so I could do another mock-up after painting my 'gekko-spots' all over this contraption. Ready to start weathering and installing all the other funky antenna that bristle out all over the fuselage. Hmmmmm, gotta print up some decals too methinks. :clap2: Anywho, here's some walk-around pics of where I'm currently at,trying to visualize what I need to get this finished.

post-4413-1266707330.jpg

Radar is now afixed and ready for the last trinkets to be installed.

post-4413-1266707386.jpg

Canopy is just kinda flopped on for now to see what it looks like. This is what my basic paint-scheme morphed into. I'll probably weather it pretty good to get that 'just dug up' look. :popcorn:

Same view, different angles.

post-4413-1266707646.jpg

post-4413-1266707668.jpg